Toni Garrn

She looks horrid doesn't she! :run:

well, if she stands next to normal average sized woman she still looks ....aeh...'slim'....:confused:
article-2385642-1B2D0DC0000005DC-664_634x538.jpg

Ah I didn't see the more recent weight gain pictures. It's a shame, but definitely all losable, and she just has such a gorgeous face I think it's still sort of okay on her. Obviously would be better if she lost again, but as long as she's just on holiday and goes back to her skinny weight when working, I think she'll stay gorgeous.

Well, he seems very intelligent and maybe he is charming too? A dangerous cocktail ;)

Ughhh I disagree. He also looks like he's full of himself. In any case!! I know guys who are "charming" and smart and cocky and endlessly flattering. It wears off quickly.

But I guess they don't have the $$$ that Leo has.

Ughhh I disagree. He also looks like he's full of himself. In any case!! I know guys who are "charming" and smart and cocky and endlessly flattering. It wears off quickly.

But I guess they don't have the $$$ that Leo has.

It does wear off quickly. Why do you think he has a new model on his arm every week? ;)

i hope she'll get back to work soon, I'm starting to get worried about her career. :(

i think she lost again, thank god.
she's looking really good in her recent digitals. (can't post them now, sorry, i'm in a hurry.)

Toni Garrn for Numero China November 2013

I love love LOVE this editorial. :luv:

toni-garrn-numero-china-november-2013-12.jpg

toni-garrn-numero-china-november-2013-11.jpg

toni-garrn-numero-china-november-2013-10.jpg

toni-garrn-numero-china-november-2013-9.jpg

toni-garrn-numero-china-november-2013-8.jpg

toni-garrn-numero-china-november-2013-7.jpg

toni-garrn-numero-china-november-2013-6.jpg

ive been in group settings with her. perfect in every sense. she oozes supermodel and gracefulness. I guess long willowy bodies will do that ;)

ive been in group settings with her. perfect in every sense. she oozes supermodel and gracefulness. I guess long willowy bodies will do that ;)

She's willowy??? I've always had the impression that she had a larger frame like Constance, but didn't work nearly as hard as Constance at keeping her weight down. So she's fit, kind of like an athlete, but I've never liked her because I've never seen her "thin", despite all her years working in high fashion.