Toni Garrn

tumblr_m38s1yKaiL1qdbh69o1_500.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Even though her face might seem "boring" or "plain" compared to models with special face features i.e Daphne Groeneveld, Yumi Lambert etc., I personally find Toni's face to be a classically beautiful.

I think she'd be absolutely divine if she was skinnier. :shy:

@sore

woah thanks so much for sharing...
insert pics; right click on the picture, copy image adress, insert in the 'insert image' line right above. like this;
20130301bil-05.jpg

:kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
It always bugs me how long her torso is whenever she's not covered up. Her proportions are terrible.

0gkDREb.jpg

fUnGeNh.jpg

gION8Sj.jpg

FTKH2A0.jpg

kv25lAH.jpg

obviously they are together now. did erin become too un-skinny:sneaky: or did i miss another blonde model in between?

dicaprio_784x0.jpg

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toni-Garrn-Photos.jpg

She definitely has one of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen but I feel as though she put on weight :( she was never vlada or anything but lately I have been so disappointed in her body :nopity:

obviously they are together now. did erin become too un-skinny:sneaky: or did i miss another blonde model in between?

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toni-Garrn-Photos.jpg

Why do models like Leo? He has a gut, looks short & stubby, and his face is too creeperish nowadays. He was smoking when he was younger. Guess it's the money? Fame?

I won't post the latest pics of out-of-shape-Toni. Since she hooked up with Leo, she gained. Love=eat ?