Tom Cruise Starved Katie Holmes?

L

Leggero

I have been sitting here today all caught up in the TomKat news, because they have always fascinated me. Scientology, too.... it is so insane!!

I have seen her as a sad figure, a prisoner almost.. I was reading articles on the marriage and found this article from 2007:

http://www.unstirred.com/tom-cruise-likes-em-starved/

I'm torn bc on one hand I love Victoria Beckham (and wish my BF would starve me! :lol:), and damn, if I hung around with Victoria I'd never eat!! But the whole TomKat thing is sooo creepy. I remember another article where a couple members of her family said similar things, so this seems really believable. What do you think?

Reactions: 1 user
I don´t know either of them, but I´m pretty convinced that Tom Cruise has a very dominant personality. He forced a lot of his own believings on Katie, I wouldn´t be surprised if her weightloss was one of his scientology ideas as well.

I´m always happy when a girl has a supportive husband or boyfriend when it comes to weight loss, but she looked so unhealthy, aged and miserable recently.
Katie - Good riddance, I´d say. Focus on your career again, do some editorials - designers seem to love you-, become healthy and happy again. Not fat. Celebrate you got rid of that weird scientology guy for good. Be Katie again.

Reactions: 1 user
dudes a freak show.

however, i don't see how he can starve her. she isn't locked in a basement. if she is restricting because she wants to lose weight, its up to her. they all just want to blame the freak show so she gets to remain the victim and keep her good girl image.

:rolleyes:

Damn! I love Tom Cruise, but like, really? There's a line in the area of "support". :run:

I doubt he could starve her but he is extremely dominant, glad she is divorcing him.