To Rome with love

Skinny_to_be

Rising Star
Jul 27, 2012
Europe
Perhaps it is not the best Woddy Allen movie but it is at least worth it because of the possibility of admiring Ellen Page. Have you seen how skinny she is? It.s unbelievable. If only she had been taller, she would be really perfect...Have you seen the movie? What do you think of it, actors, actresses?

Normally I don't like this type of movies but I must say i cannot remember the last time I laughed that much in the cinema.
Oh and Ellen Page is so adorable :luv: She is one of my thinspos because I am not tall either.
She was my favorite character in the movie, but others were great too, like Woody Allen himself. Though I must admit thought the man who became a celebrity overnight was a bit annoying.

Normally I don't like this type of movies but I must say i cannot remember the last time I laughed that much in the cinema.
Oh and Ellen Page is so adorable :luv: She is one of my thinspos because I am not tall either.
She was my favorite character in the movie, but others were great too, like Woody Allen himself. Though I must admit thought the man who became a celebrity overnight was a bit annoying.

I was also laughing very loudly :). I adore Woody and I do not even care that he always plays himself. But I remember his earliest mother which I love like Annie Hall, Manhattan, Husbands and Wives etc. Classy, funny and full of unforgetable and beautiful New York.

omg I agree!!! ellen page was so cute and skinny :) another good reason why you better pull of such a short height when you're thin..

and overall the movie was cute.. ok-ish.. it isn't his best but it was entertaining.. but i wouldn't watch it twice..

It was funny and Ellen looked so cute, I like her skin :luv: but I have a problem with her eyebrows, I have an eyebrow fetish.