Tian Yi

B

Babydoll

I heard that girls who live in East Asia are usually pretty skinny.
I just learned who Tian Yi was today and I think she is a new model to add in my Thinspiration board. Also, I really want her hair!

Tian%2BYi%2B-%2BVogue%2BChina%252C%2BFebruary%2B2012%2B-%2B2.jpg

Tian%2BYi%2B-%2BVogue%2BChina%252C%2BFebruary%2B2012%2B-%2B1.jpg

Tian%2BYi%2B-%2BVogue%2BChina%252C%2BFebruary%2B2012%2B-%2B6.jpg

What do you think?

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, majority of asians are very thin. They have a really healthy diet and naturally tiny frames. Only thing is not common to be tall so hardly any hf models. I think asian women and hair is really beautiful...but i am half asian. Lol:p

Asian girls are usually quite slim. In countries like Japan, Taiwan, China etc, dieting is like a norm of life and the people usually prefer really skinny bodies, even if it means being severely underweight.

Then again, Asians tend to be shorter. However, Asian models are usually quite tall. The people from the Northern part of China (hope I get this right) are tall, fair and slim naturally, so most models tend to be from that part. Towards the south, they tend to have more yellowish skin tone and shorter too.

Her body looks fabulous <3 Not a fan of her face though. One thing I've found about Asian models is that most of them lack cheekbones or interesting features :-/

I think she's strikingly beautiful, she seems to have very long but lovely legs. I would love to have her hair :) Thank you for sharing.
Anyone know her stats?

Beautiful, but Asian models doesn't really appeal to me, because I can't really relate to them / their look is unattainable for me :)

She's beautiful!
@diamondsjoyandcharm thanks - i think you introduced me to lots of great asian models :kiss:

Vogue China June 2012
tian-yi4.jpg

tian-yi5.jpg

vogue-china-colour-the-beach.jpg

tian-yi8.jpg

:luv::luv::luv:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
She's beautiful!
@diamondsjoyandcharm thanks - i think you introduced me to lots of great asian models :kiss:

Vogue China June 2012
tian-yi4.jpg

tian-yi5.jpg

tian-yi8.jpg

:luv::luv::luv:

:bow: what an amazing body! kinda wish I had asian genes...

Last edited by a moderator: