Thylane Blondeau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 6.27.30 PM.png

UGH!

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 6.30.10 PM.png

• Funny
Reactions: 8 users
She's definitely trying to be the next Barbara...

They have similar attitudes, too. So wouldn'tt be surprised.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I understand why she was a child model but now? As if someone really needs a twin of Barbara Palvin :orly:

Remember when we were kids and we wanted to be lawyers, police women or vets? Today's range seems to go from model to Youtuber :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I understand why she was a child model but now? As if someone really needs a twin of Barbara Palvin :orly:

Remember when we were kids and we wanted to be lawyers, police women or vets? Today's range seems to go from model to Youtuber :rolleyes:

To be honest, this is why I don't really know how I feel about mothers advocating their children into modelling from such a young age.

I think an odd shoot is perfectly fine but this industry is so flippant and I don't really blame the girl for pursuing modelling since she's been conditioned into it so early on; it's not her fault.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

I totally agree and I think she is a bit pulpy to work with high fashion. For the moment she's only 16 so she will change. I hope she's not gonna have Barbara's body because she will be 100% twining her... :'(

That's just what we see online, don't worry <3 i know plenty of kids (family, family friends, people i've mentored or tutored in the past) who are still passionate and work hard at what they do. They just don't get magazine articles, quick money, and praise for it, unfortunately.

edit: am i the only person who thinks people that "dream" of being cops are kind of worrisome? At least in the USA?

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Her pout was cute as a kid but not so much as an adult. It's too.. down turned?

Also 26.5" waist at 5'6". Ha ha HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Ok I know this is a *really* late reply, but if her stats are listed at 26.5'' (which they probably are), how the hell are Hailey Baldwin's and Meredith Mickelson's waists listed at 23.5'' and 25'', respectively?

That's just what we see online, don't worry <3 i know plenty of kids (family, family friends, people i've mentored or tutored in the past) who are still passionate and work hard at what they do. They just don't get magazine articles, quick money, and praise for it, unfortunately.

edit: am i the only person who thinks people that "dream" of being cops are kind of worrisome? At least in the USA?

anyone who idolizes a job to reverence is an idiot

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Ok I know this is a *really* late reply, but if her stats are listed at 26.5'' (which they probably are), how the hell are Hailey Baldwin's and Meredith Mickelson's waists listed at 23.5'' and 25'', respectively?
Especially Hailey Baldwin who's box shaped.

anyone who idolizes a job to reverence is an idiot
I think it can come from a pure (albeit privileged) place. If you're not a POC in America you tend to grow up trusting the cops, the "if you're not doing anything wrong you have nothing to fear" mentality. Parents where I grew up would tell their kids to call the cops if something scary is happening, and they'll protect you. When you're little, cops catch the bad guys and save the day, and kids really like the idea of justice and the world being fair.

I think if you want to be a cop, what it means is that you weren't told at a young age that cops are useless/crooked/racist/out to get us. It probably says something about your community and upbringing, but I don't think it automatically makes someone a sociopath.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I think it can come from a pure (albeit privileged) place. If you're not a POC in America you tend to grow up trusting the cops, the "if you're not doing anything wrong you have nothing to fear" mentality. Parents where I grew up would tell their kids to call the cops if something scary is happening, and they'll protect you. When you're little, cops catch the bad guys and save the day, and kids really like the idea of justice and the world being fair.

I think if you want to be a cop, what it means is that you weren't told at a young age that cops are useless/crooked/racist/out to get us. It probably says something about your community and upbringing, but I don't think it automatically makes someone a sociopath.

You could want to be a cop because they're unionized and strong job security. You have the freedom to move almost anywhere to be a cop and it's a job people without upper level education can get. I don't think you can completely boil it down to how someone grew up.

I'm positive you know and @espressoenthusiast this, but I just want to play devil's advocate.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Hi ! So I’m bumping into this old thread, I don’t know if I can do it but it’s not in the Takedowns so I assumed I could ! If it’s out of place I sincerely apologised.

So Thylane Blondeau won a few days ago the « Model of the Year Award », at a ceremony organized by Cosmopolitan Español and I don’t really understand... I thought that there was already a Model of The Year ceremony, much more popular and covered !
Moreover, it shocks me that she get the prize, because she doesn’t walk any shows, or even shoots for hf brands... I wouldn’t think of her to be the Model of the year, to be honest. When I took a look at her Instagram, I laughed at her poorly photoshopped pictures, I see that she hasn’t learned anything in two years :whistling:

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 users
Hi ! So I’m bumping into this old thread, I don’t know if I can do it but it’s not in the Takedowns so I assumed I could ! If it’s out of place I sincerely apologised.

So Thylane Blondeau won a few days ago the « Model of the Year Award », at a ceremony organized by Cosmopolitan Español and I don’t really understand... I thought that there was already a Model of The Year ceremony, much more popular and covered !
Moreover, it shocks me that she get the prize, because she doesn’t walk any shows, or even shoots for hf brands... I wouldn’t think of her to be the Model of the year, to be honest. When I took a look at her Instagram, I laughed at her poorly photoshopped pictures, I see that she hasn’t learned anything in two years :whistling:
What is it with rookies and Public Service Announcements?

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.