Thylane Blondeau

Status
Not open for further replies.

perkybones

Rising Star
Jun 30, 2014
UK
My cousin mentioned her the other day saying that she was once lauded for being the most beautiful girl in the world :wtf:

She's set to star in the next D&G ad, and join L'oreal family.

Anyway, she's 15 and with IMG now, and looks so much like Palvin:

5'6 34.5-26.5-30.5

shoe size US 8

images.jpeg
f3b388cfbdac002bb1a4306d618a73fe.jpg
Unknown.jpeg
Thylane-Blondeau-Teen-Vogue-2015-Photoshoot01.jpg
8110e4ede0a8353115421c7d0773bdf3.jpg

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 40
My cousin mentioned her the other day saying that she was once lauded for being the most beautiful girl in the world :wtf:
Context:
731262ed201e5393e2d3b16c089b3b1f.jpg
0dafb3f696ce2e675b7752d635b5d447.jpg
tumblr_mgvyiececl1r2y3tto1_400.jpg

I remember seeing her on one of those meme instas with a caption like "when a 10 year old looks better than you" or something like that.

Wow she grew up so quickly though – I can't believe it's just 5 years between these photos and those

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Crikey, I remember those memes @bingeonvogue ...

Hopefully she'll grow in the right direction (unlike Palvin) but is it just me or do her stats seem quite average?

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Meh, she looks a bit bland to me (even seeing a hint of Gigi in her IG posts?), and her body isn't really impressive enough to make up for it. But then, she is with IMG...

• Agree
I think the issue is that "kid" models are mainly cute with big eyes but that doesn't necessarily mean that they will have great bone structure or proportion when they grow up. I think most beautiful teen/adult-aged high fashion models had a semi ugly duckling super skinny plain phase until they grew into their features (Just for the benefit of those who aren't giants, when you are actually tall as a female adult, you probably went through a really awkward skinny and NOT cute phase at 10/11/12 years old...you definitely weren't full in the face. You may possibly looked like a skinny monkey with huge ears and a bony face or sickly. On the contrary, look at a Gigi Example below- what is cute & full when young only gets BIGGER with time & I see the same thing with a more adult looking Thylane too! Very big, full features and not the best proportions for high fashion..but maybe more exaggerated men's magazine type glamour looks or maybe actress type pretty.
beauty-celebrity-beauty-2015-03-gigi-hadid-beauty-evolution-02.jpg

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Her pout was cute as a kid but not so much as an adult. It's too.. down turned?

Also 26.5" waist at 5'6". Ha ha HAHAHAHAHAHA.

• Funny
  • Gross
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
I feel bad saying this since she's only 15 years old but yes she's definitely reminding me of Palvin with that body.

Meh, she looks a bit bland to me (even seeing a hint of Gigi in her IG posts?), and her body isn't really impressive enough to make up for it. But then, she is with IMG...

She looks like a gross hybrid between Barbara Palvin and Haley Baldwin

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Waitt isn't she the child that posed for that Vogue Paris editorial that pissed off everyone?? Oh my god that was in like 2011, I can't believe she's already 15.
She really looks like any instagram model, I don't see anything special here and she also seems very short. Dolce&Gabbana are really doing the most to make their brand 'in' again, when changing their models is the last of their problems when their collections have been looking the same since fw 2010 and they somehow decided that shooting these cringy campaign themselves is better than the ones they did with Meisel & Klein. But sure, let's hire insta models and nepotism kids, they will solve all the problems!!1

• Agree
I saw her in France last summer. She was shorter and wider than I had imagined/she seems on Instagram, but overall very pretty! I remember that day I was in a tank top and shorts because it was super hot outside and she was wearing a leather jacket and jeans

Her latest instagram: I genuinely wondered why she had posted Barbara on first glance.

I've always found her overhyped, are her parents famous, rich or something?

I've always found her overhyped, are her parents famous, rich or something?

Her dad played football in France and England, and then I think her mum was a model/presenter.

I remember thinking she was stunning as a child but as she's maturing I'm finding her quite bland. She's just a younger, equally out of shape version of Barbara Palvin, although I prefer Barbara's face.

Her dad played football in France and England, and then I think her mum was a model/presenter.

I remember thinking she was stunning as a child but as she's maturing I'm finding her quite bland. She's just a younger, equally out of shape version of Barbara Palvin, although I prefer Barbara's face.
Barbara had a way more beautiful, elegant face when she was her age

IMG_2529.JPG

The tragedy of this girl's career...a model who starts being a exclusive on the Prada runway ending up doing Sports Illustrated

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.