This is Fat Privelege

One of my favorite posts :luv:

Why is it always fat women with this fat acceptance and thin privilege shit?

You never see fat men doing this, I assume it’s because fat men know exactly what they are, while fat women think they should be tolerated by fit men, and that denying them a relationship is hating “real women with curves.”

Why don’t we force fat women into being forever alones like fat men?

This person knows the truth :bow:

One of my favorite posts :luv:

This person knows the truth :bow:

Actually, I fully agree. I've been browsing fat acceptance tumblrs and besides "fatshion", the women sometimes post pictures of hot men to drool over. Hey sizeists, why not post pictures of chubby men? Oh yeah, cause fat is not attractive.:rolleyes:

Actually, I fully agree. I've been browsing fat acceptance tumblrs and besides "fatshion", the women sometimes post pictures of hot men to drool over. Hey sizeists, why not post pictures of chubby men? Oh yeah, cause fat is not attractive.:rolleyes:

I see this all the time! Especially at school, the chubby guys complain they can't get a girlfriend while the chubby girls complain that no guy wants them, and that they're all taken...can't they see they're just meant for each other?:lol:

I love this blog. Finally someone who isn't afraid to say what majority of our society is afriad of. LOVE IT.