Thinspo Dump

my ultimate thinspo (and life) icon: Wendy Whelan

6a00d8341c4e3853ef01348014f42a970c-pi

22WHELAN1_SPAN-jumbo.jpg

5.nocrop.w408.h670.jpg

sfp-wendywhelan-23.jpg

d3d3419a-0158-4ee6-bdcc-9fef7bc7c35c-1586x2040.jpeg

I wish I could find more photos of her in street clothes; she's all bone and muscle, there can't be an ounce of fat on her body, and she just exudes grace in an unstuffy, down-to-earth way.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
@melancholicstardust

I watched the Wendy Whelan doco Restless Creature on Netflix recently - she’s such an inspirational human! The immense pain she must have been feeling but her refusal to stop dancing was incredible. And yes her body is amazing - such a strong graceful instrument.

@melancholicstardust

I watched the Wendy Whelan doco Restless Creature on Netflix recently - she’s such an inspirational human! The immense pain she must have been feeling but her refusal to stop dancing was incredible. And yes her body is amazing - such a strong graceful instrument.

ahh yes I love that movie so much! I recommend it to everyone I possibly can, I think it was really well made and did a fantastic job at highlighting what she was going through. it doesn't hurt at all that it's chock full of shots of her looking amazing, either! ;)

Arrow de Wilde, lead singer of LA band Starcrawler. She's either 18 or 19 I believe and super fucking tall at 6'2". I did some digging and she's always been skinny.

by Hedi Slimane:
Z6pPhlk.png

gtieYFH.jpg

with her bandmates:
nnQA4WE.jpg

ZCJwnBK.png

HQLwpwq.jpg

uAlxLIJ.jpg

QyNzfcc.jpg

zjobaNT.jpg

Y1lPpdB.png

Unbelievable limbs

• Jizztastic
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Arrow de Wilde, lead singer of LA band Starcrawler. She's either 18 or 19 I believe and super fucking tall at 6'2". I did some digging and she's always been skinny.

by Hedi Slimane:
Z6pPhlk.png

gtieYFH.jpg

with her bandmates:
nnQA4WE.jpg

ZCJwnBK.png

HQLwpwq.jpg

uAlxLIJ.jpg

QyNzfcc.jpg

zjobaNT.jpg

Y1lPpdB.png

Unbelievable limbs

Love Arrow and Star Crawler!

Her mom is a very great and well known photographer (she was really good friends with Elliot Smith, and there's a photo of him holding Arrow!)

Arrow looks exactly like her mom when she was her age, it's wild

Reactions: 1 user
Love Arrow and Star Crawler!

Her mom is a very great and well known photographer (she was really good friends with Elliot Smith, and there's a photo of him holding Arrow!)

Arrow looks exactly like her mom when she was her age, it's wild
Yess I love Autumn de Wilde's photography too :)
also just some added info: I came across a comment on the I Love LA video stating that Arrow has Marfan syndrome (genetic disorder that affects the body's connective tissue and people with Marfan are usually very tall and have long limbs), but couldn't find any reputable sources regarding it