Thinspiration Movies & Shows

90210 the cheesy cliche remake show for me. There were countless scandals surrounded the actresses ultra thin bodies since 5 out of 6 female starlets in the show were bones. It was amazing to watch as a middle school girl.

Also Supersize Vs Superskinny on YouTube

0226C6D7-A086-48E4-BE79-47823C17FE81.jpeg
0C828665-1DFF-4BA3-B1DB-84D440C4B08B.jpeg

Has anyone watched Flesh & Bone (Amazon)? There is a mess of disorder (some of it eating related and a lot of it sexual) but the series features an entire cast of really talented and beautiful dancers.

I loved it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone watched Flesh & Bone (Amazon)? There is a mess of disorder (some of it eating related and a lot of it sexual) but the series features an entire cast of really talented and beautiful dancers.

I loved it.

I have seen Flesh and Bone. It was too cliche-ridden IMO and the main character had the biggest boobs I've ever seen on a ballerina, but the skinny dancers were worth it.

Screenshot_20180206-090413_1.png
Screenshot_20180206-090316_1.png

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
A really weird one, but Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6 :lol:
UniqueUnimportantGoshawk-size_restricted.gif

And also Letitia Wright had the most beautiful arms in Black Panther??
3a10f71068a95a2d99f00e39259485ec.jpg

rs_634x951-180130115220-634.letitia-wright.12918.jpg

2aa851159eabd655d4fe3f961e0bd121.gif

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Is anyone watching Baby on Netflix? I didn’t like the series at all but all the main teen characters are pretty thin to be actress. Really lovely

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 2 users
Is anyone watching Baby on Netflix? I didn’t like the series at all but all the main teen characters are pretty thin to be actress. Really lovely
I binge watched it this weekend, here it's a pretty big deal because it talks about stuff that happened around us - meaning the same area of Rome.
Anyway I loved it - sorry to hear you didn't - and I find the blond one to have a great physique! Truly impressive. If you have a moment you might like instead Loro 1 and Loro 2, by Paolo Sorrentino. It stars one of the two girls from Baby and I think you might enjoy it, the plot is really interesting and controversial (it's about Italian politician Berlusconi's life), the photography is greah and, needless to say, all the women in there are inspiring with their perfect bodies! Hope you like it.

I binge watched it this weekend, here it's a pretty big deal because it talks about stuff that happened around us - meaning the same area of Rome.
Anyway I loved it - sorry to hear you didn't - and I find the blond one to have a great physique! Truly impressive. If you have a moment you might like instead Loro 1 and Loro 2, by Paolo Sorrentino. It stars one of the two girls from Baby and I think you might enjoy it, the plot is really interesting and controversial (it's about Italian politician Berlusconi's life), the photography is greah and, needless to say, all the women in there are inspiring with their perfect bodies! Hope you like it.
I am Italian too lol :) honestly, I would’ve liked it if it was more riskful. I hope to see more of what they intended to do in a season two, because the first one just looks like any other teen drama.

I am Italian too lol :) honestly, I would’ve liked it if it was more riskful. I hope to see more of what they intended to do in a season two, because the first one just looks like any other teen drama.
Sorry I didn't look at your profile But I'm happy to know there's a fellow Italian here! Anyway I completely agree with you, I feel like it's some sort of the Spanish teen drama "Elite" bad copy, I would have focused more on the actual story than everything else. But thumps up for the cast, they were all pretty good considering their young age:grin:

• Love
Watched an early 90s cheesy film called Jersey Girl, but Jamie Gertz is beautiful & skinny in it. The trailer doesn't really show her legs much in it, but her legs are basically the star of the movie haha

• Love
If you like anime, I’ve been watching the first season of “The Curious Life of Saiki K.” On Netflix.
( i love anime where the main character is excessively smart)

It’s funny to see how the girls in the show often worry about their weight and go on diets, believing that guys will like them only if they’re skinny

• Useful
Just discovered this AMAZING Fosse number from Sweet Charity and I am obsessed.

No one in it is SG skinny, but somehow the swinging sixties are always so inspiring to me. Pure class and sass! :bow:

• Love
Just discovered this AMAZING Fosse number from Sweet Charity and I am obsessed.

No one in it is SG skinny, but somehow the swinging sixties are always so inspiring to me. Pure class and sass! :bow:

Agreed about the SG skinny bit but growing up a dancer Fosse was a god. Still is.

Although, nowadays, I can't hear "Fosse" without thinking of Robin Williams Birdcage moment "...fosse fosse fosse martha graham martha graham... madonna madonna... but you keep it all inside..."

• Love
I mentioned it in another thread but it's worth mentioning again "McQueen" about Alexander McQueen is worth watching for a variety of reasons but with regards to this thread there are several model moments

TRAILER

Agreed about the SG skinny bit but growing up a dancer Fosse was a god. Still is.

Although, nowadays, I can't hear "Fosse" without thinking of Robin Williams Birdcage moment "...fosse fosse fosse martha graham martha graham... madonna madonna... but you keep it all inside..."

Omg same, but I only know that line because it was in the MGM (or whatever studio that was) commercial at the start of all my VHS tapes!

• Funny