Thin Privilege Parody

P

Peppertea3

Reactions: 1 user
Thin privilege is not having an order in which you’d eat your friends, should you have to

:lol:

love love love. Thanks for sharing

Thin privilege is when your hand can fit in a pringles tin

It's almost as if they're trying to tell people something...

LOVE!

Thin Privilige blogs make me homicidal and this is wonderfully refreshing.

P.S. but I don't really get the blog title :confused:

Thin privilege is when people don’t confuse your waddling (walking) for a conga line, and join in behind you

oooh love it!

"Thin privilege is not NEEDING a cell phone because phone booths are designed for unrealistically skinny people"

:lol:

Slightly off topic but I don't get the name of "thin privilege" anyway... not obese =/= thin?
I would think thin privilege was something like "pulling off harem pants" - highlighting the advantages of being thin - not "getting blisters in your inner thighs from walking [then being told by my doctor to lose weight as a cure]" - sharing the downsides of being obese.

I think it's meant to be humorous, Anna! Some are serious though ---and Harem pants are CERTANILY reserved only for the thin!

Thin privilege is not having an order in which you’d eat your friends, should you have to ...

L.O.L.
Eat me last, guys! I had no meat on my bones ---'member how you used to say that? ;)

'Thin privilege is when your boyfriend calls you cupcake, and not three-tiered chocolate cake'
HAHAHAHA