Thi Tuyet Lan

M

MissFrail

I randomly stumbled upon her, so I know nothing of her ....Her face is meh, but her body in these is :luv:

Rj_RIT.jpg

x_Dc57.jpg

2Tuyet-Lan-chuyen-nghiep-tren-san-dien-sau-cuoc-thi-Elite-Model-Look-Custom.jpg

a8c94c8a539544d58989d62090885a19.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I really like her face, especially in print. She's got a different face from the current line-up of Oriental models.

PULP Magazine, June 2013
Photographer: Arkan Zakharov
Stylist: Juliana Schiavinatto
Model: Lan (Wilhelmina)
Manicurist: Cassandra Lamar
Hair: Dallin James
Makeup: Hung Vanngo

I quite like her hands. Makes me want to grow out my nails.

She's from Vietnam's Next Top Model. Further proof that the foreign NTMs produce more legitimate models than the American version.

That makes a lot of sense though. I mean, in America, if you want to model, you get to an agency. Agencies are relatively local. I mean, worst case you have to move a few states over. The girls that audition for ANTM are really either girls who have been rejected, want fame "fast" or don't know enough about the industry to know its better to walk into an agency.

In places like Vietnam, the only way to legitimately become a model is to get noticed on a place like national television. Or so I assume. I can't imagine local agencies having strong ties to American and European power agencies. So, getting on a show like VNTM may get you noticed faster in the west and so more legitimate models compete.

I randomly stumbled upon her, so I know nothing of her ....Her face is meh, but her body in these is :luv:

Rj_RIT.jpg

I lovee this picture. Thank you for sharing.
I also like her body but I'm not sure on her face, the first pictures I think she's striking but the later pictures are just pretty.