The Walking Dead

asuka

Rookie
May 6, 2012
Geneva, Switzerland
Hey girls ;)
Is there anybody who's a fan of this show?? I LUV it :luv:
The-Walking-Dead-Saison-3-Comic-Con.jpg

It is adapted from a Comic-book (that I haven't read).

My fav. caracters are Rick and Daryl, can't stand Andrea of course :p

339216-507be26e41776-620x0-1.jpg

I love the walking dead!! I am a huge zombie flick fan so having a television series about it is awesome.

I hate Andrea too :smash: She is so annoying

I am really liking Beth this season. I think she is adorable and innocent. Such a cutie. My favorites are Beth, Daryl and Glenn.

Oh, I didn't know that it was based on a comic book.

I'm debating if I should start watching. I'm not into zombies, but The Walking dead seems to be everywhere now.
Usually, with TV shows I'm looking for good character dynamics and a plot with BAMF moments, but not too much angst. Should I watch it?

I love this show! It has so much potential and never fails to excite.

I also have a weird fascination with zombie apocalypse worlds. I feel like it would be really cool after the initial outbreak to live so dispatched from any type of society or civilization. But only if the zombies are the slow type. The fast ones ruin all the fun, and I'd probably get eaten. :meh:

My favorite characters are definitely Glenn, Maggie, and Daryl! And I can't stand the Governor and Merle.

Oh, I didn't know that it was based on a comic book.

I'm debating if I should start watching. I'm not into zombies, but The Walking dead seems to be everywhere now.
Usually, with TV shows I'm looking for good character dynamics and a plot with BAMF moments, but not too much angst. Should I watch it?

First season is brill. Second is a bit (very in mho) poo but the third is pretty awesome.
Worth a watch, it's not supposed to be all about zombies. It is a 'story of survival.' More about how the world changes and how people change as social order goes out the window and such.

I'm still not sure how I feel about this show... every character seems to bother me at some point in each episode, and they all talk too much.

I do, however, have an ENORMOUS and long-standing crush on Norman Reedus.

norman-reedus-premiere-the-boondock-saints-ii-01.jpg

oh my gosh, HUNK. Right??

I love this show! It has so much potential and never fails to excite.

I also have a weird fascination with zombie apocalypse worlds. I feel like it would be really cool after the initial outbreak to live so dispatched from any type of society or civilization. But only if the zombies are the slow type. The fast ones ruin all the fun, and I'd probably get eaten. :meh:

My favorite characters are definitely Glenn, Maggie, and Daryl! And I can't stand the Governor and Merle.

THIS! Maggie is awesome, as is TWD in general.

Is it just me, or does Rick get sexier the more fucked-up he becomes? Didn't fancy him at all to start with, but apparently dirty t-shirts and mental instability turn me on. Who knew? :wtf:

found this:
andrea.jpg

:lol:

The last episode with Rick and the Govenor meeting is my fav. of the season so far.

"Clear" was hands down my fave - I loved Michonne in that episode!

What does everyone think of the most recent? I wanted to cuddle Daryl so badly at the end. Not that I don't always want to cuddle him :p

This thread needs to be revived...

The season finale last night was phenomenal. The show definitely made a huge comeback this season.

I need to start watching this show again!!

Stopped after the 3rd season.