The Walking Dead

@Violet

Just finished watching the finale; :| What are your thoughts? The people at Terminus are cannibals......:| eeekkk.

Well I knew the whole cannibal thing was bound to happen eventually. These poor people though... they can't catch a break. :meh:

I think the show really starts to drag when they stay stuck in one spot for too long. I hope the Terminus conflict is resolved quickly. I really liked the idea of them traveling to Washington and having a change in scenery. The entire show has been set in the same location more or less (Georgia I think?) with the same type of conflict - people vs. people... changing things up would be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I knew the whole cannibal thing was bound to happen eventually. These poor people though... they can't catch a break. :meh:

I think the show really starts to drag when they stay stuck in one spot for too long. I hope the Terminus conflict is resolved quickly. I really liked the idea of them traveling to Washington and having a change in scenery. The entire show has been set in the same location more or less (Georgia I think?) with the same type of conflict - people vs. people... changing things up would be nice.

Trying to get a heads up about the coming season and lots of people on the internetz think Terminus is going to be a brilliant rush and be dealt with pretty fast.

They seriously can't catch a break can they? I'd be totally into a change of scenery too, find myself wondering how zombiefied cities might be during a zombie apocalypse.

"Just look at the flowers"

tumblr_inline_n3aeezyeoJ1qb5lnc.gif

tumblr_n1yyqngarN1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Spoiler / theory...

I heard that Beth may have been kidnapped by the people at terminus (that immaculately clean house with fresh supplies was obviously a trap) and it might be her on the grill :spazrun::cry:

I can't wait six months til season 5!!!!!!! Ugh season 4 finale ended as such a cliffhanger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk