The Veronicas

Their collaboration with Ruby Rose is to die for, tbh. Skinny lesbians yasssss :ijizzed:

I'd be willing to bet that upon seeing this, @gracilis either peed her pants in joy...or wet her pants another way, also in joy :kissblush:

(I was totally about to tag you seeing a Ruby/veronicas collab, but you already liked it)

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
I'd be willing to bet that upon seeing this, @gracilis either peed her pants in joy...or wet her pants another way, also in joy :kissblush:

(I was totally about to tag you seeing a Ruby/veronicas collab, but you already liked it)

wanna recreate some scenes? ;) :naughty:

(I admit I may have watched this...on repeat..for an inordinate amount of time...)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
They look amazing in most photos, but that first photo definitely makes the weight loss look unnatural on them. Something about their makeup looks a little gaunt, and the silhouetted look plus the gleam on the shiny pants pretty much draw your eyes to their hipbones before you even notice their faces.
(First of all: sorry for being somewhat late to the party, but I'm just now seeing these new posts and want to respond <3)

I definitely agree with you that the red-leather-pants photo makes them look a tad unhealthy. It's not even necessarily the weight that they're at the bothers me, per-se, but how they're carrying it (maybe?). Because let's face it, Inna Pilipenko, AKA probably one of the skinniest models ever, was tinier than them and still glowed. They look a little worn.

But all that being said, I do think that they looked better than they did in their chubby phase, and maybe it is just the makeup/angle.

(First of all: sorry for being somewhat late to the party, but I'm just now seeing these new posts and want to respond <3)

I definitely agree with you that the red-leather-pants photo makes them look a tad unhealthy. It's not even necessarily the weight that they're at the bothers me, per-se, but how they're carrying it (maybe?). Because let's face it, Inna Pilipenko, AKA probably one of the skinniest models ever, was tinier than them and still glowed. They look a little worn.

But all that being said, I do think that they looked better than they did in their chubby phase, and maybe it is just the makeup/angle.
Honestly, I disagree. I don't think they look haggard at all- latex can do some really unflattering things when light hits it, and in this instance, it makes them seem more gaunt than they are. In motion, they look really vibrant- have a look:

Honestly, I disagree. I don't think they look haggard at all- latex can do some really unflattering things when light hits it, and in this instance, it makes them seem more gaunt than they are. In motion, they look really vibrant- have a look:

Yeah, this was more what I meant. They look good in most photos, but something about the outfits and the light make them look like it's too much right there.

• Agree
  • Love
Yeah, this was more what I meant. They look good in most photos, but something about the outfits and the light make them look like it's too much right there.

No, no, I totally get you, I thought that that's what you meant (and what I thought, too). ;) <--- Also @Natalie :)

Reactions: 1 user

I highly recommend Lisa's instagram.
360ECDB400000578-3680109-Not_very_warm_The_Veronicas_Lisa_Origliasso_appears_to_be_taking-m-31_1467953822617.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users