The Vampire Diaries

S

skinnylegs19

Anyone else likes that show? What do you think about the cast?

Vampire-Diaries-Season-2-Promo-3.jpg

Elena-Stefan.jpg

vampire_diaries_season_3_episode_6.jpg

vampire-diaries-season-3-episode-1.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I think Damon is pretty hot ;)

Damon_salvatore2.jpg

378637.jpg

I'm not a fan of Nina Dobrev though...

Reactions: 2 users
Love the show. Damon is so hot. Actually all the guys on the show are hot but Damon is my favourite :) I think Nina looks great and when she runs on the show it make me want to get my trainers on :)

I don't really watch the show. I used to watch Supernatural, but it's gotten really silly in the last few seasons. I find the CW shows are poorly made and terribly written, tbh. Not that there's anything wrong with campy fun :grin:

Love love love, Nina Dobrev! She's such an amazing inspiration to me. If I was half as toned as she is I'll be so happy! She and her gorgeous guy-vampires were my on my desktop background inspiring me during the last 2 months. :)

33ve0wp.jpg

Oh and I love Ian/Damon, he's my favorite guy on the show. So freaking hot!

bx4pz.jpg

I just watched the last three episodes that I did not had the time to watch before, and in one of them, Damon was basically boasting during practically the whole episode half naked with a towel around his waist, but I was like "hmmm.. it's alright, you've got the body to show off" ;)

Ok, this is my guilty pleasure show! I usually record it and watch it after a long week!

I like the entire cast! Good job CW (for once....)

Ummmm, eye candy :p :lol:

Did you guys know that he his married to Torrey Devitto in real life, she's the actress that plays the crazy doctor.
paul-wesley-torrey-devitto-soho.jpg

2856989694_small_3.jpg

I didn't know that he is married :(...but he dated Nina Dobrev before that, right?

Did you guys know that he his married to Torrey Devitto in real life, she's the actress that plays the crazy doctor. [/IMG]

Aww! I didn't know that, I know that Ian is dating Nina though.

I didn't know that he is married :(...but he dated Nina Dobrev before that, right?

No, Torrey was his long-time girlfriend before they got married. Nina is with Ian, and they look totally awesome as a couple!
ian-and-nina-ian-somerhalder-and-nina-dobrev-27330657-1006-894.jpg

So jealous
ian-and-nina-kiss-ian-somerhalder-and-nina-dobrev-12743471-262-500.jpg

I loved Ian in The Rules of Attraction, if anyone has ever seen that movie.

Also in Lost.

And I think Nina is uber pretty, aesthetically they make a nice couple.

I think Damon is pretty hot ;)

Damon_salvatore2.jpg

378637.jpg

I'm not a fan of Nina Dobrev though...
Yup, Damon is uber-hot, but considering how he was a model before, that's only fair ;)

Also, I get what you mean about Nina, but I find that she's grown on me. She's definitely lost a lot of weight as well since the start of the show.

I loooove Vampire Diaries!
I think Nina is so extremely beautiful. And Damon is so hot, love his piercing eyes and the dark hair.
I think I've watched the whole series about 4 times now... :wtf:

I love Ian! His eyes are mesmerizing :)
Really like the show as well, but not gonna lie; mainly watching for the blue-eyed bad vampire ;)
Nina and him make indeed a very good looking couple as Nina herself is gorgeous!