The Vampire Diaries

Ian Somerhalder is my favorite actor next to Johnny Depp.
But I can not see anything special in Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley.

I think the show itself is great and in some ways better than the books.
And even if it wasn't, I would watch it because of Ian :)

I love Ian, but to me he's not the best part of the show.
How could he be when you have Joseph Morgan? Oh. My. God.

Ian Somerhalder is my favorite actor next to Johnny Depp.
But I can not see anything special in Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley.

Hehe, it's the same with me :) He's really by far the best vampire in this show!

But I have to admit, after watching the True Blood-series I just can't get back to Vampire Diaries. All in all, compared with True Blood it seems to be quite boring and limply now.

Hehe, it's the same with me :) He's really by far the best vampire in this show!

But I have to admit, after watching the True Blood-series I just can't get back to Vampire Diaries. All in all, compared with True Blood it seems to be quite boring and limply now.

Have you also read the book series True Blood is based on? :)

I really like the books, the TV-adaption not that much, probably because most of the characters are just very different from what i imagined them to be like while reading :hmm:

Haha I actually used to watch True Blood but stopped at some point - because a few things bored me too much :lol: but I guess the series is getting better with time, I definitely have to check it out again when I have the time!

Nina is one of my inspirations (thin, brown hair and eyes) on the show. But the character Katherine is definitely who I try to model (fashion wise, other than that she is a bitch ;) )

I :luv: Damon! I couldn't get into the show though, having read the books. They just don't correlate, which really bothered me. haha. You should read the books though. They're great.

Damon, Damon, Damon, Klaus, Damon, Damon, Klaus, did I mention Damon? :luv:
I've read 4 books until now and I am reading 5th. But actually 5th and 6th novel WEREN'T written by original Lissa Jane Smith but by a Ghost writer because L.J. Smith wanted Delena endgame and publisher wanted Stelena. So I guess he took her rights? Books kinda lost spirit since then... :meh:
Anyway, show is great, and I root for Delena because you can see that true spark between them, I mean they have way more than just love in between :lol:
Hopeless romantic :run:
Besides Ian is damn hot! And I have some family relations with Nathaniel Buzolić - Kol.

Damon, Damon, Damon, Klaus, Damon, Damon, Klaus, did I mention Damon? :luv:
I've read 4 books until now and I am reading 5th. But actually 5th and 6th novel WEREN'T written by original Lissa Jane Smith but by a Ghost writer because L.J. Smith wanted Delena endgame and publisher wanted Stelena. So I guess he took her rights? Books kinda lost spirit since then... :meh:
Anyway, show is great, and I root for Delena because you can see that true spark between them, I mean they have way more than just love in between :lol:
Hopeless romantic :run:
Besides Ian is damn hot! And I have some family relations with Nathaniel Buzolić - Kol.

:highfive:

Love this show, but I keep wondering... what're they gonna do about the cast aging? I mean, in certain shots, under certain light, I think Ian is starting to look rough. That is not going to be a youthful face for too much longer. Will it be like the elephant in the room when they're all in their late 30's and still playing like they're teenagers?

Love this show, but I keep wondering... what're they gonna do about the cast aging? I mean, in certain shots, under certain light, I think Ian is starting to look rough. That is not going to be a youthful face for too much longer. Will it be like the elephant in the room when they're all in their late 30's and still playing like they're teenagers?

**Spoiler Alert**

The first thing I thought when they said something about the "cure" this season was that all of them looking older would finally be written in

Um sorry but Ian is 33, it's EARLY not late 30's.
It's planned to have 2 more season and than that's it. But I think make-up can do anything...

SPOILER ALERT

In episode my brother's keeper (7th episode of 4th season) there is predicted to be DELENA SEX! They are gonna dance at miss mystic falls dance and that night they are dancing infront of fireplace and they're almost kissing! :D Can't wait!

Um sorry but Ian is 33, it's EARLY not late 30's.
It's planned to have 2 more season and than that's it. But I think make-up can do anything...

SPOILER ALERT

In episode my brother's keeper (7th episode of 4th season) there is predicted to be DELENA SEX! They are gonna dance at miss mystic falls dance and that night they are dancing infront of fireplace and they're almost kissing! :D Can't wait!

:luv::luv: i just love Damon :luv::luv:

SPOILER ALERT

Thank god, I've only been waiting 4 seasons for her to make the right choice ;)

:luv::luv: i just love Damon :luv::luv:

Who doesn't? :luv:

@Andalucia me too! :highfive: But most of all I hope it will be delena endgame in 6th season :luv: Too bad in books Damon dies and she chooses Stefan :/ But it's only because they hired ghost writer like I said up.
Damon and Elena have so much more than Stefan and Elena, some kind of connection and understandment, I think it matters alot :3

Last edited by a moderator:
me too! :highfive: But most of all I hope it will be delena endgame in 6th season :luv: Too bad in books Damon dies and she chooses Stefan :/ But it's only because they hired ghost writer like I said up.
Damon and Elena have so much more than Stefan and Elena, some kind of connection and understandment, I think it matters alot :3

those eyes pierce my soul

I just get so excited every time Damon and Elena interact in any way. I think that would fade if they had a real relationship, unless Elena changed to become more fun :p

love the show in general but reaaally hate elena (the character) shes just so super annoying with her pseudo 'compassionate' attitude, god dammit girl take that stick out of ur ass alrdy..
also i think candice accola is so much prettier than nina, would trade for that face anytime D:

OMG I’m totally hooked!! My sister gave me season 1-3 on bluray and even my bf loves to watch this show with me.

I totally love Damon. He is so incredibly sexy and way better than Stefan. I wish Elena would see that either.

And little Jeremy is hot ;)