The Ultimate Weightloss Calculator.

It says my ideal weight is 144lbs :lol:

I wasn't even that heavy at my HW and I looked massive.

:lol: I guess take the ideal weight bit with a pinch of salt then... I like the predictor though.

Omg this calculator is awesome! Thank you @141622
The predictor tools are so flexible. And I like that there's no judgement like how MFP gets grumbly when you input <1000 cal...

The BMI calculator was a bit off for me. It said that to be a BMI of 16 (at a height of 175 cm) I had to weigh 44,4 kg (or something like that). Maybe it adjusted the BMI according to my frame? That's one of the things I liked about the site, that there was a proper way of telling which body frame you have. I've only heard of the "wrap your fingers around your wrist" method, but I have short fingers so that bothered me a bit. However, my wrist has a measurement of approx. 14 cm, so apparently I have a pretty small frame. Well, that might be an useful excuse in the future if people start fussing once I pass the normal range BMI. Thanks for sharing, @141622 !

The BMI calculator was a bit off for me. It said that to be a BMI of 16 (at a height of 175 cm) I had to weigh 44,4 kg (or something like that). Maybe it adjusted the BMI according to my frame? That's one of the things I liked about the site, that there was a proper way of telling which body frame you have. I've only heard of the "wrap your fingers around your wrist" method, but I have short fingers so that bothered me a bit. However, my wrist has a measurement of approx. 14 cm, so apparently I have a pretty small frame. Well, that might be an useful excuse in the future if people start fussing once I pass the normal range BMI. Thanks for sharing, @141622 !

It definitely changed the BMI depending on frame size. Apparently I've got a small frame as well, and it told me a higher BMI than I thought I had, which scared me until I realized it had adjusted for frame size.

OMG I love this calculator! A little funny results because I left the BMI blank, but I LOVE it. Seeing projected numbers = motivation.

OMG I love this calculator! A little funny results because I left the BMI blank, but I LOVE it. Seeing projected numbers = motivation.

I love all the calculations it does out for you. To be honest, I think the calorie amounts for BMR and things like that are a bit high, but all in all it's great!

it said that I had a bmi of 18.5 at 103 (and 5'6) if i was a 'small frame'....well that makes me want to never eat again :superpuke: