The Skinny Exclusive

classichic

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
Somewhere
Anyone seen this website The Skinny Exclusive?

The website talks about diets, models, fitness etc. I haven't had a proper look just yet (only stumbled on it now). But it mentions strange diets like the skittles and nutella diet?
I'm going to try and have a proper look tomorrow and read on the whole nutella diet. Not that I'm interested in trying out but I have to read it.

Thoughts?

I've just checked it out. They mention lots of diets, from "Nutella diet" to "ABC Anorexic Diet", but they don't even discuss anything in detail. She just says all the time: "I do not know anyone yet who has tried this diet, but if you have, please leave a comment and tell us how it went!".

And there is an article titled: "Selena Gomez Shows Her Abs".

Selena-Gomez-520x838.jpg

What abs?

I've just checked it out. They mention lots of diets, from "Nutella diet" to "ABC Anorexic Diet", but they don't even discuss anything in detail. She just says all the time: "I do not know anyone yet who has tried this diet, but if you have, please leave a comment and tell us how it went!".

The articles about nutella, candy or cheetos mono diet :lol:
But she's lost weight eating carbs in the morning and protein at night. Wait, how could I have not know this was the ultimate secret to drop the fat?

Great entertainment, thank you @classichic!

Last edited by a moderator:
The articles about nutella, candy or cheetos mono diet :lol:
But she's lost weight eating carbs in the morning and protein at night. Wait, how could I have not know this was the ultimate secret to drop the fat?

Great entertainment, thank you @classichic!

Haha, the diets kind of crack me up. I always wonder where the heck they come up with them!? Like, I think I saw the doritos diet. 1 small bag of doritos in the morning, for lunch and for dinner along with celery or something?? Like, yeah you're probably going to lose weight due to calorie restriction alone.. but… you will probably die of cancer. Hopefully her readers use their brains, lol.
It was definitely worth looking around a bit at the skinny/thin celebs, but other than that.. nothing that caught my attention that would make me a usual visitor.

Last edited by a moderator:
so I had a proper look at the website today. And it actually made me laugh. It's like the person has tried all sorts of diet.
Apparently nutella has some sort of side effect (laxative?) causing to lose like 1-3 pounds per day. I had no idea.
I actually have never eaten nutella by the spoon or heard of it until more recently I dunno it never really occurred to me - I think this is perhaps more of an American thing. I think here in Europe the portion is controlled.
Anyhoo this sounds so disgusting. Don't get me wrong I love nutella but that's just way too much.
The cheetos diet :lol: I've never tried them but wow who knew!
A colourful rainbow diet - Monday is red foods, Tuesday is orange foods and so forth.

When I stumbled on it I thought it would be juicy but it just mentions various diets and a little of what celebs are doing.

I actually really like the website. It's unique and humorous with all the funny diets and "How she lost weight" stories. I'm thinking of emailing in my own weight loss story. Ha. I wonder who runs it? Does anyone know?

I just saw today that the owner is selling the website. They haven't updated it in ages either. Someone with some real insider info should buy it. Ha!