The Skinny Confidential

S

SunnyD

www.theskinnyconfidential.com

This blog is a daily read for me :) She's not really SGF skinny but I think she is gorgeous and has some really great recipes and weight loss tips. Her life also seems so glamorous with the private planes and weekends in Las Vegas...must be nice!

I used to follow her because her tips are pretty good, but after a while I just got too irritated of how much she sounds like a typical, dumb blonde and unfollowed her. :/

Plus, she's not skinny. More like slim.

Aw, I've never even seen her before. She's stunning, thanks for the link.

"loverss: smelling matches"

She sounds supppperrr dumb..

Hahaha ya I agree she sounds pretty flakey but I think it's kinda funny, like if I'm in a bit of a crummy mood all her "sex kittens" and "babes " and "la-la-loves" give me a goofy little boost :)

damn, just clicked through her recipes and found those zero calorie miracle noodles, instant order. thanks for sharing, made my day!

LMFAO @ her personal instagram feed, ahem, "blog". Aww I remember when she had all the plastic surgery back in college.

"loverss: smelling matches"

She sounds supppperrr dumb..

That's because she is. Or was when I [very briefly] knew her. They way she talks/writes is very indicative of...San Diego unfortunately. Very pod person/La Costa stepford wife syndrome. On the plus side though, she's perfectly harmless and nice even if she isn't the sharpest. And, hey, at least she preaches health (or sort of), so that's nice.

Reactions: 1 user
I love this site! Lauryn isn't skinny but I think she's really pretty and i do enjoy her blog--it's become a little less about weight and more about her all around life (sorry but I really don't care about what makeup brushes you suggest or whatever) but i enjoy her recipes especially if i'm having people over and am forced to eat i can at least do some of her recipes and eat healthy. Overall I like her blog it's a good mindless read during work (and i don't mind looking at pictures of her boyfriend either...)

i was actually just about to buy it online!! I'm kind of glad you posted this because I may reconsider ordering it

It's short, no new information, and not even very motivating. If you want to read it though, go for it, I just didn't find it worth it. It's basically paying to read her blog.

It's short, no new information, and not even very motivating. If you want to read it though, go for it, I just didn't find it worth it. It's basically paying to read her blog.

that's the thing--I check her blog everyday just to see if there's anything interesting or whatever and I was wondering if the book would be extremely similar (in which case it definitely wouldn't be worth my money since I think I've literally read every blog post!)

She's pretty, plus I love people with similar fashion styles to mine, so thats one win. Thanks to OP for suggesting. On the other hand, her writing :rolleyes: :hmm: I would prefer it if she used blair eadie's formula :lol: (great pics and no words). Recipes are similar to other blogs, nothing new, but maybe its just me being to picky.

She's pretty, plus I love people with similar fashion styles to mine, so thats one win. Thanks to OP for suggesting. On the other hand, her writing :rolleyes: :hmm: I would prefer it if she used blair eadie's formula :lol: (great pics and no words). Recipes are similar to other blogs, nothing new, but maybe its just me being to picky.

I also find her very pretty but i feel as though her writing has dumbed down over time. Her older posts and recipes were enjoyable to read but she may have posted the word amazeballs too many times hahaha either way i'm totally guilty of reading it everyday anyway

... but she may have posted the word amazeballs too many times hahaha either way i'm totally guilty of reading it everyday anyway

Amazeballs ? :wtf: :spitlaugh: What is she in , high school? JK :run:

I think what makes her blog so "inviting" is the simple and pretty pink lay out plus the pictures are edited well .