The Secret World of Haute Couture

This is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing!

Which Dior show is being showcased from 20:30?

Yes, this documentary is what really got me into fashion; the sheer decadence of the Haute Couture art form was mind blowing- and as a result here I am!

Beautiful documentary. Once I have the money, I plan on owning at least one piece of haute couture. Until then, I will just have to console myself with saving up for a pair of Louboutin pumps.

Since discovering couture a few years ago, I've continued to believe that being a member of the "club" and owning a closet full of Dior, Lacroix and Valentino haute couture must be the best motivation to stay sample size for the rest of your life.

Once I have the money, I plan on owning at least one piece of haute couture.
Though (unfortunately) not anyone can just buy couture even if they have the money! On the bright side - it's why tacky rich celebrities might own a lot of designer stuff but never actual couture (minus one off borrowing for events).

Since discovering couture a few years ago, I've continued to believe that being a member of the "club" and owning a closet full of Dior, Lacroix and Valentino haute couture must be the best motivation to stay sample size for the rest of your life.

Though (unfortunately) not anyone can just buy couture even if they have the money! On the bright side - it's why tacky rich celebrities might own a lot of designer stuff but never actual couture (minus one off borrowing for events).

Why not? Sorry if it's obvious...

Beautiful documentary. Once I have the money, I plan on owning at least one piece of haute couture. Until then, I will just have to console myself with saving up for a pair of Louboutin pumps.
One of my sister's best friends attends these shows. Her family has been buying couture for years.
When people say "I mix high and low end fashion" I always think of her. She actually mixes high and low end.

Bumping – such great motivation to stay sample size my whole life, and what a lovely documentary. :luv:

If anyone has any more or any other information that would be amazing too :flower: