The Purge (horror)

Apple

Rising Star
Jan 16, 2012
USA
Have you guys seen this trailer?? I AM SO EXCITED. I think I have been waiting my whole life for a movie like this. I seriously might cry from excitement.

I had no idea this movie was coming, but the trailer looks so interesting. I think I'll actually make an exception and watch it, usually I stay away from horror movies (I still can't shower with closed eyes since I've watched Chucky when I was a kid...:rolleyes:).

I just read what it was about.. :nervous: gotta say not my type of movie!
Enjoy though @Apple!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you guys seen this trailer?? I AM SO EXCITED. I think I have been waiting my whole life for a movie like this. I seriously might cry from excitement.

OMG OMG OMG IT LOOKS SO GOOD! I LOVE YOU FOR SHOWING THIS TO ME. Thanks:luv::kiss:

On another note I really like your new avatar:shy:

OMG OMG OMG IT LOOKS SO GOOD! I LOVE YOU FOR SHOWING THIS TO ME. Thanks:luv::kiss:

On another note I really like your new avatar:shy:

YES SOMEONE SHARES MY EXCITEMENT I AM SO HAPPY YOU UNDERSTAND ME

We should make a horror movie fan social group called Scream Queens :hmm:

And thank you!

YES SOMEONE SHARES MY EXCITEMENT I AM SO HAPPY YOU UNDERSTAND ME

We should make a horror movie fan social group called Scream Queens :hmm:

And thank you!

It has made me sad though the UK release date has not been announced yet. I may breakdown waiting for it. :hmm:

DO IT!:grin:

I have been watching this trailer for about two weeks now! I love this kind of scary thriller. It reminds me of the movie strangers and I cannot wait until it comes out!

The story line is so original.

I want to see this! Not a fan of plain slasher films (which seem to be the norm with horror movies these days) but I love psychological thrillers and horror movies with interesting concepts, and while I'm not American the idea behind The Purge is totally something I've wondered about in the past.

What sucks is that where I live the release date is later. :/

This looks pretty good. I'm a fan of home invasion horror films. I watched The Strangers, but felt something was missing. It's an interesting concept having a yearly purge. I wonder how it would play out to try this in real life.

Seen this film the other day and loved it. Hadn't watched a horror in ages as I was so sick of all those shitty, corny supernatural ones - I love psychological thrillers.

I recommend it! :grin:

I want to see this as I love well done horror movies and Lena Headey is in it (Cersei is the baddest bitch) however it does have a rather unfortunate name.

I AM SO STOKED FOR THIS MOVIE!!

I'm an avid apple.com/trailers visitor - I absolutely adore movie trailers - so I'm always up to date on upcoming releases and can't stand having to wait so long for them to show in the theater.

I love a good fucked up horror film. This one is feeling a bit "The Strangers" meets "Funny Games" and I just can't wait!

I'm seeing this on Friday and can't wait! I'm not generally a horror movie fan and really haven't watched many movies of the genre but I'm very excited to see this one!

Oh yeah I went to see this on Thursday, the entire movie totally gave me the creeps. xD The audience got really into it too (really vocal), it was easy to forget it was just a movie I guess. Except the person behind me had their feet on the back of my seat. :mad: