The ones to watch [New Faces]

I honestly agree with her. I don't think anyone should have to go through not looking ready and beautiful like the other models just because of somebody's incapabilities. I find it to be a certain injustice (for lack of a better word), if I'm being honest. But that's just me.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I honestly agree with her. I don't think anyone should have to go through not looking ready and beautiful like the other models just because of somebody's incapabilities. I find it to be a certain injustice (for lack of a better word), if I'm being honest. But that's just me.
I agree with that, I'm just not sure if she's complaining like models who do "exposes" because they don't make it big. I'm inclined to agree with her though - also because she clearly is doing well in the industry right now.

Sophie Martynova with Avant and Ford. She had a great season this year!

21224768_165130044041259_6448149493723430912_n.jpg

$-1.jpg
$.jpg
AnCShiCp_o.jpg
SSueRBlX_o.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 12.13.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 12.14.50 PM.png

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Remington Williams with Foreman (mother) and DNA. Scouted while working a shift at her job at Chipotle, Remington had never modelled before, not once in her life. She was scouted sometime in the middle of FW; thus quitting her low-paying job in order to be flown to Paris to walk in PFW. She debuted for Calvin Klein and walked for Rick Owens, Marc Jacobs and other very popular designers; her whole story is very interesting: www.vogue.com/article/remington-williams-chipotle-to-marc-jacobs-runway-ss18/amp
IMG_4529.JPG
IMG_4532.JPG
IMG_4534.JPG
IMG_4535.JPG
IMG_4536.JPG
IMG_4537.JPG
IMG_4538.JPG
IMG_4539.JPG
IMG_4540.JPG

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Remington Williams with Foreman (mother) and DNA. Scouted while working a shift at her job at Chipotle, Remington had never modelled before, not once in her life. She was scouted sometime in the middle of FW; thus quitting her low-paying job in order to be flown to Paris to walk in PFW. She debuted for Calvin Klein and walked for Rick Owens, Marc Jacobs and other very popular designers; her whole story is very interesting: www.vogue.com/article/remington-williams-chipotle-to-marc-jacobs-runway-ss18/amp
View attachment 18480 View attachment 18481 View attachment 18482 View attachment 18483 View attachment 18484 View attachment 18485 View attachment 18486 View attachment 18487 View attachment 18488
Must be nice lmao. I got scouted working at a restaurant too 2 weeks before New York fashion week but they didn’t say I could get flown to Paris in the middle of fashion week and walk for Calvin Klein. Hopefully in February. :nopity:

Last edited:
Arisha Kriukova
Eshfrsu.png

5K77NXv.jpg

lCN4jFJ.png

IlybGDS.jpg

fqA6wSP.jpg

xkz3ZUJ.jpg

CxZyJlg.jpg

Instagram pictures:
hVC8HBc.png

j8OE9A9.png

FkkByhR.png

Obviously since I'm not in the industry I don't know if she's actually a one to watch, but she is a new face that really caught my eye :luv:

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 15 users
Arisha Kriukova
Eshfrsu.png

5K77NXv.jpg

lCN4jFJ.png

IlybGDS.jpg

fqA6wSP.jpg

xkz3ZUJ.jpg

CxZyJlg.jpg

Instagram pictures:
hVC8HBc.png

j8OE9A9.png

FkkByhR.png

Obviously since I'm not in the industry I don't know if she's actually a one to watch, but she is a new face that really caught my eye :luv:
OHMYGOD I cannot believe you brought her up! I follow her Instagram religiously; she's one of my favourite undercurrent models ever. I'm so glad you picked her out! She's the best; I love her so much... she's definitely on more of a rise lately; I definitely hope that she makes a big boom soon so we can all see her shine

C871FF3A-DFAC-452C-82DB-5B542548D49C-397-00000072351A4974.jpeg
IMG_8334.PNG
IMG_8333.PNG
IMG_8331.PNG
Milenna Ioanna. She's from Avant. She reminds me of a younger Sasha with a slightly fuller face. Feel like she could lose more but she is beautiful nonetheless. Very erethreal fairy like beauty:rolleyes:

• Love
  • Agree
She's been mentioned a few times on here! I feel like she deserves a thread. I do really like her sometimes too... it's just I can very rarely get on board with weak chins. :nervous:

Haha I'm with you on that and sorry I checked the last recent pages because I was surprised no one brought her up yet... she's in zara new online campaign too.