The ones to watch [New Faces]

Saame but would be curious to know how this actually affects prospects/reactions in the fashion industry. Like would it be positive because Olga is such a treasure, or be negative because Maryna might seem less 'fresh' and 'new', or maybe just depend on how she measures up (figuratively and literally lol) but I guess in this case the bar would be set very high?
Well I'm not sure because I'm not in the industry but I think it would be good for her agency to have their own version of Olga, especially if Olga decides to retire anytime soon. Clients that liked Olga can just use this new replacement. I hope I'm not sounding dumb to the industry professionals on this site but I feel this is how it would work.

Konsuella Zagrafos, with Avant agency. Her abs are to die for, reminds me of Anna S.

Last photo is just because Kendall's face cracked me up :D

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
Fernanda Oliveira
STATS (from Squad Management):

Height: 5'9" 1/2
Bust: 32
Waist: 23
Hips: 34

3CF0A42E-2AB3-4348-93AA-E81D0A332722-13089-000007CE990ABE66.jpeg
71755D70-4726-4BD2-BF8D-4A872AE70CBA-13089-000007CECC0762E2.jpeg

I adore what she's being doing with Saint Laurent

E7F59C80-866F-413A-A5DE-EF5FFED8E576-13089-000007CEF4773EFC.jpeg
53879873-3C0B-4406-915A-8E5921847902-13089-000007CEFD774FDB.jpeg

I might have to make a thread for her if this gets enough positive attention ;)

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Konsuella Zagrafos, with Avant agency. Her abs are to die for, reminds me of Anna S.

Last photo is just because Kendall's face cracked me up :D

I do follow Konsuella on IG but her definition is a little too much for me. I'm a big fan of the muscular but skinny look and Anna Selezneva is one of my favorites, obviously. For me, at least, this look is distracting from what she's selling and it's more in fitness model territory. I know she's lost a lot of weight so kudos to her but it's hard for me to see her as a fashion model with this look.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
IMG_9938.jpg

Darya Kostenich
Stats from Muse NYC:
Height: 5'11"
Bust: 32"
Waist: 24"
Hips: 35"
Her face. :luv: Seeing girls with beauty like this reminds me why I want to eventually become an agent. I'm always walking on the street and seeing these tourist families with girls maybe like 13-15 not necessarily tall enough to be a model yet (like 5'6- 5'7) but I've seen some girls with ridiculous long legs and flawless skin, striking eyes, long polished hair, and obviously with that teenage metabolism they are super skinny. Since I have no power right now all I can do when I see girls like that is hope that they eventually get scouted before they leave NYC. Sorry for going so off track I'm just so passionate about models. :lol:

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 5 users
View attachment 17868
Darya Kostenich
Stats from Muse NYC:
Height: 5'11"
Bust: 32"
Waist: 24"
Hips: 35"
Her face. :luv: Seeing girls with beauty like this reminds me why I want to eventually become an agent. I'm always walking on the street and seeing these tourist families with girls maybe like 13-15 not necessarily tall enough to be a model yet (like 5'6- 5'7) but I've seen some girls with ridiculous long legs and flawless skin, striking eyes, long polished hair, and obviously with that teenage metabolism they are super skinny. Since I have no power right now all I can do when I see girls like that is hope that they eventually get scouted before they leave NYC. Sorry for going so off track I'm just so passionate about models. :lol:

Omg, literally was about to post this! Her body is great and she seems pretty versatile based on her other IG photos. She can do a more "edgy" look or more "girl next door"

• Agree
  • Love
Jolie Alien with Avant

_ARC0026.jpg

_ARC0728.jpg

I remember thinking she had a bit of work to do on her legs (I think the VB first look is really flattering on her) but I love her face. I'm sure that she reminds me of someone but I cannot for the life of me think who

• Love
Jolie Alien with Avant

_ARC0026.jpg

_ARC0728.jpg

I remember thinking she had a bit of work to do on her legs (I think the VB first look is really flattering on her) but I love her face. I'm sure that she reminds me of someone but I cannot for the life of me think who

Elle Fanning^

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Elle Fanning^
^ I was thinking more a young Erin Heatherton
:lol: I can see where you guys are coming from.

I was thinking more Ola Rudnika (although she is my model Clemence Poesey, and I don't get Clemence vibes from Jolie??) but I think it's more the case in other photos

Jolie:

Ola:
Ola-Rudnicka-vk1.jpg

Also the vibe of their instagrams seem similar to me (?? idk my own criterion/reasoning lol)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Well I'm not sure because I'm not in the industry but I think it would be good for her agency to have their own version of Olga, especially if Olga decides to retire anytime soon. Clients that liked Olga can just use this new replacement. I hope I'm not sounding dumb to the industry professionals on this site but I feel this is how it would work.

Not to mention more affordable than Olga, and more accessible for brands who want that vibe but cant fork out for a super

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
:lol: I can see where you guys are coming from.

I was thinking more Ola Rudnika (although she is my model Clemence Poesey, and I don't get Clemence vibes from Jolie??) but I think it's more the case in other photos

Jolie:

Ola:
Ola-Rudnicka-vk1.jpg

Also the vibe of their instagrams seem similar to me (?? idk my own criterion/reasoning lol)

Okay, I can see it! Definitely her "vibe" is more like Ola's then the others.

Regarding Jolie herself, I always find it a little telling when we end up pointing out a new models similarity to other models more than discussing her own unique characteristics.

I think she is lovely, but I don't yet see anything that sets her apart from the pack.

• Agree
Elibeidy Dani

Jill Stuart SS18
IMG_5229.JPG

Helmut Lang SS18
IMG_5230.JPG

IMG_5231.JPG

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
This is Veronika Khaila. She is with LOUISA Models, she's 5'11" and her measurements are 33-24-35.
While her hips are quite big, somehow it never seems to show, which I admire. She always maintains a skinny frame, looks so glamorous and striking in every editorial I've seen her in, and her arms! :luvluv: She is great thinspo for me, as she has a very similar body type to mine. Also, I love her hair, of course, haha ;).
She hasn't shot for any super major magazines yet (mostly just Grazia, Institute, and GALA for now) and I certainly haven't seen her on any runway, but I know she'll move up to better things if she keeps her marvellous look consistent and keeps doing such amazing editorials. Her look will take her far, I think.
IMG_4486.JPG
IMG_4488.JPG
IMG_4491.JPG
IMG_4493.JPG
IMG_4494.JPG
IMG_4495.JPG

She also has a twin sister named Kristina Kachinski. They feature in a lot of editorials together.
To find them both on Instagram:
Veronika is @nika_tut
Kristina is @kristina_kachinski
IMG_4483.JPG

IMG_4484.JPG

IMG_4485.JPG

IMG_4492.JPG

• Love
Londone Myers - she's been quite active this season but doesn't have a thread yet.

She also posted this video criticizing hairstylists at shows who avoid doing her hair because of its texture, and I'm hesitant to agree or disagree with her because I don't know the most about how things work backstage - what do you think?