WAIST: 23" - 58
HIPS: 33" - 84
EYES: Hazel
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
Jessie Bloemendaal was all over NYFW and I really like her look. I first noticed her in the most recent Fendi show. Her body is amazing! I can't believe she got her start on instagram.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Jessie Bloemendaal was all over NYFW and I really like her look. I first noticed her in the most recent Fendi show. Her body is amazing! I can't believe she got her start on instagram.

thats crazy! i totally support instagram models if they look like that and have a strong work ethic, not fatties like gigi and kendall.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
@Starbuck does this look like Zosia to you? This photo comes up when I google her
yH2coxT.jpg

Looks somewhat like her now, but I'm not 100% sure
tjbLZdD.png
That top photo...eek! That one is most unfortunate. If it is her she had a lot of extra chunk. The bottom one looks like her with a few extra pounds hiding her cheekbones. Maybe she's an outstanding weight loss transformation! If so, bravo to her!

That top photo...eek! That one is most unfortunate. If it is her she had a lot of extra chunk. The bottom one looks like her with a few extra pounds hiding her cheekbones. Maybe she's an outstanding weight loss transformation! If so, bravo to her!
I was wondering so I could make a before and after post ;)

Reactions: 1 user