The Most Desired Face For Fashion

Holy crap... just watched her speak in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nidVYRnqRKk

She is so DUMB! She just repeats herself randomly and has incredibly stupid answers. Wow. This is so disappointing since I really liked her til I saw an interview with her. She totally reinforces the stereotype that models are stupid and ditzy.

The same thing happened with Andrej Pejic, loved him til I saw an interview with him and he seemed super stuck up and immature.

Reactions: 1 user
I was just going through German Vogue (May 2012), looking for some thinspiration...and what do i get?

Lindsey-Wixson-by-Terry-Richardson-Vogue-Germany-7.jpg

:run:

I was just going through German Vogue (May 2012), looking for some thinspiration...and what do i get?

Lindsey-Wixson-by-Terry-Richardson-Vogue-Germany-7.jpg

:run:

Not a very flattering picture. What's up with her tongue sticking under her teeth?

I must agree with everyone, she seems seriously unintelligent, she is NOT a thinspo and I am surprised her career hasn't gone down since her Versace stupidity.
But I must say that I think her face is so cuuuute!!! :luv:

How does she even manage to stretch her mouth far enough to form a smile?

Holy hell do I hate teeth gaps. They're so white trash to me. Also, I don't much see the appeal of Wixson's other facial features. That chin simple is not attractive, and I don't find "cuteness" appealing. And certainly not close to beautiful. It's disappointing that by all accounts she's vapid too.

Holy hell do I hate teeth gaps. They're so white trash to me. Also, I don't much see the appeal of Wixson's other facial features. That chin simple is not attractive, and I don't find "cuteness" appealing. And certainly not close to beautiful. It's disappointing that by all accounts she's vapid too.

i thought i was the only one! i find them so so unattractive, with the exception of lara and abbey-lee (but theirs arent even bad compared to this one....)

Although I do like a small tooth gap I think her lips and chubby face ruin it for me!
The whole chubby cheeks, big lips AND tooth gap make her look terrible in my opinion.

I don't know what I don't like about her face but once she opens her mouth she looks so strange to me :run: