The Most Desired Face For Fashion

In the latest shows that have just come in. She looks like she has gained a little weight in both Prada and Moschino. Or is that baby fat?

I thought for the Versace show she wasn't that bad. I think she just raised her arms to say she was ok. I doubt thats why designers wouldn't want to book her. And by the look of things she does seem to be pretty high in demand this season.

But in the second show I do think she was being a bit silly. But that was Fashion for Relief so I doubt it was taken too seriously.

I also don't see the big deal about when she fell. I don't think she raised her arms in a way of trying to be seen or saying "Look at me, I did something fantastic!":rolleyes:-NO. As the others said, she's clearly just letting people know that she's fine. I have seen many people fall and lift their arms up, showing that they were okay.

I thought for the Versace show she wasn't that bad. I think she just raised her arms to say she was ok.

A much more subtle and graceful way to say you're OK after that kind of mistake is to simply get back up and keep walking.

Raising your arms up like a clown doesn't endear you very well to clients. I guarantee you her agency tore her a new one for that.

Think about it as a designer for a second: you pay really good money to get top modeling talent to show a major collection. You spend from high six figures to a million dollars to produce a single show. What do you want all those buyers and editors to remember about the event? Your collection - or some clumsy prat's sideshow?

I doubt thats why designers wouldn't want to book her.

I know of at least one casting director and two designers who skipped over her specifically because of that.

And by the look of things she does seem to be pretty high in demand this season.

But you're right - it doesn't seem to have hurt her much. Even Versace booked her again.

I also don't see the big deal about when she fell. I don't think she raised her arms in a way of trying to be seen or saying "Look at me, I did something fantastic!":rolleyes:-NO. As the others said, she's clearly just letting people know that she's fine. I have seen many people fall and lift their arms up, showing that they were okay.

It's a way to cover up embarrassment by creating unnecessary affect - melodramatizing, basically - it doesn't say anything about whether you're "ok". :rolleyes:

i cant say i like her atall. she has the weirdest little fish mouth.... and chubby cheeks. being an owner of chubby cheeks they are the one thing i cant stand on others

I think I'm on the other side. I have chubby cheeks and I love to see skinny celebrities or models with a round-ish face too, makes me feel proud of my cheeks (because no, I can't change them with diet, only with surgery)

And yeah her lips are super weird, but they're kind of unique, and that's the magic of it.

i agree with smallbones that holding your arms up to tell people you are ok is...a way of showing that, but NOT at a fashion show. it is not about you, you are acting as a glorified clothes hanger, no need to overdramatisise it

She looks half-asleep and her face and lips looks kind of ... squished, for lack of a better word. And I'm not a gap fan, they drive me nuts! Nice hair, but not for me.

I have never really been a fan of Lindsey. However, I think she looks really cute when she smiles.

A much more subtle and graceful way to say you're OK after that kind of mistake is to simply get back up and keep walking.

Raising your arms up like a clown doesn't endear you very well to clients. I guarantee you her agency tore her a new one for that.

Think about it as a designer for a second: you pay really good money to get top modeling talent to show a major collection. You spend from high six figures to a million dollars to produce a single show. What do you want all those buyers and editors to remember about the event? Your collection - or some clumsy prat's sideshow?

Yes, anything to take people attention from collection is BIG no-no.

I find her looks unattractive, but it's that teamed with her apparent stupidity that really repulses me. Have you ever heard her speak in videos? I mean, she doesn't look intelligent, and she certainly didn't act clever by claiming more attention for herself so ungracefully after falling; but then she opens her face and confirms all suspicions. I have had the 'privilege' of meeting her in person, as have friends of mine, and.. well.. Bleh.

Physical attractiveness is a wonderful thing, but it's funny how disappointing it is to discovery the owner of said beauty is ignorant, or rude, or just plain dumb. There's nothing better than reading about a model or some other beautiful person and discovering other aspects to their personality, such as studying politics such as Alla or Kinga are, or involved in charitable causes as Natalia is. It adds so much more to them, another dimension to their beauty. But with Lindsay, I can't help but think, thank goodness she's pretty, for there seems precious little else going on there.... :/

Reactions: 1 user
I find her looks unattractive, but it's that teamed with her apparent stupidity that really repulses me. Have you ever heard her speak in videos? I mean, she doesn't look intelligent, and she certainly didn't act clever by claiming more attention for herself so ungracefully after falling; but then she opens her face and confirms all suspicions. I have had the 'privilege' of meeting her in person, as have friends of mine, and.. well.. Bleh.

Physical attractiveness is a wonderful thing, but it's funny how disappointing it is to discovery the owner of said beauty is ignorant, or rude, or just plain dumb. There's nothing better than reading about a model or some other beautiful person and discovering other aspects to their personality, such as studying politics such as Alla or Kinga are, or involved in charitable causes as Natalia is. It adds so much more to them, another dimension to their beauty. But with Lindsay, I can't help but think, thank goodness she's pretty, for there seems precious little else going on there.... :/

:luv: yes.

she fell over lke three times and acted like a complete prat. fair enough its mortifyingly embarassing but just smile sweetly and get up again, dont flail your arms around and beam to the crowd as if youve done something amazing....

completely agree..when i am watching videos of models walking on the runway the girls who just quietly pick themselves up, don't acknowledge the gasps or applause that sometimes fall and keep moving as nothing happened impress me. girls who acknowledge it seem unprofessional and the Lindsey Arm-Bustamove is just tacky.

Reactions: 1 user
completely agree..when i am watching videos of models walking on the runway the girls who just quietly pick themselves up, don't acknowledge the gasps or applause that sometimes fall and keep moving as nothing happened impress me. girls who acknowledge it seem unprofessional and the Lindsey Arm-Bustamove is just tacky.

:highfive:
'Arm-Bustamove' :lol::lol: