The models you wish were in movies.

I loved that one!
Sh didn´t look that skinny, but the movie was fantastic and she was the right choice for the role.

I thought that movie was really weird! Had to force myself to finish it.. only for my lovely Andrew :luv:

Oh I luvluvluv this thread!!! Ok, so when you watch a movie or TV show based on a book, don't you feel that the characters are waaay too different from the way they are described in the books? I always change the actresses for models!!! Here I'm doing one for Gossip Girl:
Ok, the only thing right in GG is that Serena is blonde and Blair is a brunette. Everything is so wrooooong!!!! Not considering acting skills, but:
Frida Gustavsson as Serena van der Woodsen. Serena is supposed to be super tall, has long blonde hair, big blue eyes, thin and she is extremely beautiful. Like, the most beautiful girl ever. In my opinion, Frida is one of the most beautiful girls in the industry and she towers over EVERYONE.
Frida-Gustavsson-in-Vogue-Nippon-June-2010-1.jpg

Miranda Kerr as Blair Waldorf. Blair has dark brown hair, blue eyes, a very angelic and pretty face (a bit like Audrey Hepburn) and she's petite. Miranda is rumored to be 5"8 (a bit short for a model), even less... Also, Miranda has been compared to Audrey in looks!
Miranda-Kerr-Numero-Tokyo-June-2012-cover.jpg

Lily Aldridge (in a VS push-up bra) as Jenny Humphrey. Jenny has brown hair, brown eyes and a very sweet face (she's 14!). Something we see in Lily. The only difference is that Jenny is very short (5". No way is there a 5" model!!!) and has D cups (ok, so Lily might have a small cup size, but in the push-ups she wears for VS work...).
Lily-Aldridge-photoshoot-01.jpg

Mariacarla Boscono as Georgina Sparks. Georgina is supposed to have Snow White looks: jet black hair, a pale complexion and big brown eyes. Definitley Mariacarla!!!
lara-stone-mariacarla-boscono-kristen-mcmenamy-nyasha-matonhodze-and-daphne-groeneveld-by-mert-marcus-for-love-magazine-vividstateorg-09.gif

Rossy de Palma as Vanessa Abrams. The only description of Vanessa in the book is that she shaved her hair. Also, she had to lose some weight in one of the books.
2_Rosy_de_Palma.jpg

Sasha had a little appearance in the movie in Time with Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried! She looked stunning but we barely see her like 3 seconds. I just wished her role was bigger, but knowing how she's not that fluent with her english I guess it would have been difficult..

2011_in_time_021.jpg

59b832111af6cfb7_Screen-shot-2011-07-22-at-2.37.00-PM.preview.jpg

Omg I loved 'In Time'! I didn't really notice that it was her, god she is just sooooo pretty :luv:
She makes Amanda seyfried look quite chubby

I would love to see Mariacarla Boscono take on the kind of roles that Helena Bonham Carter does, eg. Bellatrix in Harry Potter, Mrs Lovett in Sweeney Todd and other Tim Burton films.

And I've always thought that a skinny-framed model would be great for Katniss Everdeen, perhaps Abbey Lee Kershaw when she had brown hair because she would probably kick Tribute-ass.

I always tought Magdalena Frackowiak has a Katniss thing about her. I mean, look:
9eaf5a5ace09faf4_magdalena-frackowiak-vogue-paris-november-2009.jpg

Holding a rabbit in a non-cute way, hunting eyes, fierce expression... Even the hair, eyes, body and complexion are EXACTLY like Katniss!!!