The Fashion Spot

Dunno, I reposted something in the Kasia Struss thread the other day (they were pictures taken by a member here so this was the source) and someone replied with 'skinny gossip.. :ninja:' so it seems like members there don't like it.

tFS have banned weight talk throughout the entire site, as well as drug talk. There used to be one dedicated thread for weight talk about models and celebrities but then that too was closed. :( I think the focus upon weight talk on SG is the issue, but the tFS mods are so strict about it there that everyone's a little hypersensitive about the subject. You'll often see in a model's thread that someone will post "oh where has she been lately, she didn't walk Paris..?", and someone else will say "I believe for reasons we are unable to discuss and anyway how's the weather oh what a wunnerful day!!!1!", haha! :p

I joined many, many (many!) years ago and also wish it wasn't so commercial as it is now, but it's still invaluable and THE place for fashion talk.

I only go there to bring over the models pic to SGF. I remember the weight talk threads - I never believed the 'concerned' posts about very skinny models. (to be honest the weight thread wouldn't make sense anymore -> there are like 5 superskinny models left, the rest would be the usual media influenced 'got scary thin' mode)...

I've been a member there for years. It's good for staying updated with fresh work from new faces you wouldn't necessarily stumble across otherwise.

Don't you have to get your agent/boss to vouch for your membership?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think you only need an invite from someone on the board. But I also thought you need to have a some kind of link with the fashion industrie, haven't you ?

Do you have your thread already ? :cool:

Hmmm I just don't want to have to bother Agent Peeps about this--I'm busy and he's busy. I would have never sent a picture to SG for membership if I was already a model

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a stupid question, but how can you view your karma in TFS?

I didn't find anything in the FAQ and I've been on the forums for some time, cluelessly trying to work out how to do it. :oops:

This is a stupid question, but how can you view your karma in TFS?

I didn't find anything in the FAQ and I've been on the forums for some time, cluelessly trying to work out how to do it. :oops:

click on user cp

Reactions: 1 user
Seems crazy to me but I'm now a member of TFS! feel free to message me if you want an invite.

Reactions: 1 user
Wow, I had no idea it was so difficult to gain membership? I suppose things have changed in the 6 years since I signed up haha.