The Face

Am I the only one who noticed that a few of the girls are on the curvier side compared to what's usually posted on sg?
Boosts my self esteem lol

Naomi can be considered sassy and fierce, which she definitely is, there's no doubt about that, but sometimes she's just flat out rude. There's no need to insult and degrade people, and just cause you're Naomi, no one can fight back without fearing she's gonna throw a cell phone or something at them!
She's the kind of person you'd wish to be only on her good side :nervous:

Karolina I think is sweet, but I find her kind of boring, and Coco.. I just love her. If I was on the show, I'd definitely want to be on her team :)

Naomi can be considered sassy and fierce, which she definitely is, there's no doubt about that, but sometimes she's just flat out rude. There's no need to insult and degrade people, and just cause you're Naomi, no one can fight back without fearing she's gonna throw a cell phone or something at them!
She's the kind of person you'd wish to be only on her good side :nervous:

Karolina I think is sweet, but I find her kind of boring, and Coco.. I just love her. If I was on the show, I'd definitely want to be on her team :)

Agree. Hate when people feel the need to be mean all the time cause they want people to fear them, ugh..

There's a new season! The coaches are Naomi again, Anne V and Lydia Hearst. Coco and Karolina were scared off? :run::lol:

Can't wait to see what Naomi does now. :p

tumblr_mog5pvvDiM1st0w80o1_400.gif

Reviving because the new season premieres tonight. From what the commercials have shown, the girls I've seen are very underwhelming. A 5'7, girl-next-door? What were they thinking?

Reviving because the new season premieres tonight. From what the commercials have shown, the girls I've seen are very underwhelming. A 5'7, girl-next-door? What were they thinking?

Second this! Although I kinda thought many of the girls were taller, but that's according to an interview I saw with Lydia Hearst, who is only 5'8". I was interested in her because I was in contact with a fine art photographer who knew her as a good friend before she got really big... but otherwise really don't know much about her/the other model host. Obviously Naomi is a no brainer:grin:
I dunno it does seem like a lot of the girls they've got this season are all rather the same looking-esc... not much diversity in looks, maybe because they were trying to reach out to the more normal appearing girls and such? Not hating on it though-I still enjoy watching the tension, drama, etc. :p

I'm currently watching the show, and I just gotta say Lydia Hearst is self-sabotaging her team for every challenge-it's comedic in a sad way.