The Big Bang Theory

classichic

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
Somewhere
Anyone here watch the show?

I love the show - I've literally been watching this all day for the past days. i definitely recommend watching it when you're ill or need some cheering up.

I absolutely adore Sheldon. I love all his quirks. I'm really interested in seeing how they develop his character and his relationship with Amy. :)

I love Big Bang!! My husband watched it and I just kind of started watching it with him and fell in love with how funny it is. I love Sheldon's personality and penny and Leonards relationship :) I also love Burnadette! Ahhh love this show

Reactions: 1 user
I'm a BIG fan of BIG Bang! :p
I think I've seen all the episodes and look forward to every Thursday for the new ones.

I love it! It always makes me laugh and I haven't become tired of watching reruns either yet.

I love The Big Bang Theory, especially Sheldon. He's just amazing and sometimes I can really relate to his character. Penny gets on my nerves though, I agree that without her the show would be a bit pointless and she's generally funny, yet on occasions she's so dumb, I wouldn't be able to stand her in real life.
Btw, am I the only one who finds it puzzling that people regard the actress playing Penny as hot? I just don't see it.