The avengers!!!!!!!!

T

TheBellyMonster

Okay, so I really REALLY love this movie :grin:

First off 1) all the guys are hot :luv: 2) it's so funny 3) brilliant acting 4) robert downing jr is a boss 5) action, action, and more action

But one thing bugged me a little in the movie. It's Scarlett. I don't know, I fell like a jerk for thinking this but I don't see it anymore. Plus, in my head I imagine someone slim and fit but Scarlett just looked.....soft. Her hair was great though :grin:

Reactions: 1 users
You're so lucky to have seen it!!!! :) I'm going to see it saturday with my besties!!!!

I agree, that was what I was thinking while watching the movie. Scarlett was paid millions of dollars and she didn't bother toning up. She's so fat and soft. Who would believe she's a spy and capable of all those moves. They're all done by a stunt woman. I'm not saying Scarlett should be skinny but she didn't even have muscles either. Cobie Smulders looked like she lost some weight for the movie.

Seen the movie with my bf. It was okay and funny but to me nothing special...
And i neverliked scarlett at all. Maybe its her german voice although i see all movies on dvd in english. I just dont like her face. And her body doesnt catch my eye. Average iguess...

Robert Downey Jr, uh, LOVE OF MY LIFE :luv: he's so funny in that movie too, just laughed my head off the whole time. I was a little unsure of the movie to begin with to be honest, i was a little sick of the marvel films, but daym, its so good!

I´ve seen it last weekend with my bf and a group of friends.
I usually don´t like marvel films, but this was one I really loved.
The film didn´t take itself too serious, there was a lot of humour and funny moments in it. Especially when the hulk bashed Loki all over the floor, the whole audience went crazy with laughter :grin:
And there was something for everyone: The guys were going crazy about Scarlett (though I didn´t get it), but for us girls there were Liam Hemsworth and Chris Evans *drool", Robert Downey Jr. and a friend of mine even has a total crush on Loki (she´s a total hipster by the way, so of course she had t go for Loki :grin:)
It´s totally worth watching it!

Reactions: 1 user
I have a crush on Chris Evans - he's hot! :luv:

Loved this movie! Favorite part was when the Hulk decided to shut Loki up :lol:

Saw it yesterday, was dreading it but I actually REALLY enjoyed it, it was hilarious. I know what you mean though, I thought Scarlette was a little on the... thick side for the part she was meant to be playing.:| If "Robin" from how I met your mother could lose weight for the movie, I don't see why she couldn't.>_<

They always make female spies bodies unrealistic. I mean, as much as I love Tomb Raider, with tits like that you're not going to be able to do half that stuff.XD

I thought Tom Hiddleston as Loki was the SEX.

Loki in a suit! Loki in his armor! Loki in his weird-ass goat helmet! Loki smashed and stunned!

Soooo hot.

Reactions: 1 users
I thought Tom Hiddleston as Loki was the SEX.

Loki in a suit! Loki in his armor! Loki in his weird-ass goat helmet! Loki smashed and stunned!

Soooo hot.

i thought i was the only one more attracted to him than the others! although i wouldnt say no to thor ;)

Gosh I loooooved this movie!!!
But Scarlett as Black Widow??? meh... I think someone with an actual agent physique should have gotten the role. Someone more... toned. Say... Kate Beckinsale or Mila Jovovich?
Still, I loooved when the Hulk smashed Loki too!!! :lol:

I'm a total nerd and loved it! I agree on the threesome with Thor and Loki *nods

Saw it wednesday. I loved that movie! Will watch it again, in 3d this time!
It was so funny, you could spot Jposs Whedon's signature dialogue, but he didn't overdo it. He kept lines fitting to the character and didn't insert whedonesque dialogue everywhere. Loki had such a sexy smooth voice! *swoon*.

Thor is good looking but not my type. I adored Captain Americas V-Shape back, so hot. :)

I didn't mind Scarlett. Yeah, don't like her face, body or character but she (or her stunt double ) had some awesome action moves. Overall, the rest of the movie made up for her.

The action was engaging to watch (unlike in Transformers 2 and 3) and the plot was ok. Not really logical, but who cares.
When in doubt just add more:
- Loki
- Iron Man
- Tony Stark
- dat ass (for the lads)

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this movie, I still can't decide who I like more: Robert Downey Jr. or Captain America (name escapes me!) Sigh.:luv:

Love this movie, I still can't decide who I like more: Robert Downey Jr. or Captain America (name escapes me!) Sigh.:luv:

Chris Evans :)

Marvels-The-Avengers-chris-evans-steve-rogers-captain-america.jpg

But Scarlett as Black Widow??? meh... I think someone with an actual agent physique should have gotten the role. Someone more... toned. Say... Kate Beckinsale or Mila Jovovich?

Kate Beckinsale would be perfect for that part!!! She has already proven that she looks good in a latex suit ..

underworld-wallpaper51.jpg

I kind of hoped that she would play Catwoman in the new Batman movie but instead they gave that part to Anne Hathaway. :confused: