Thalia ( Mexican singer)

Yeah, it's like she's got the potential to be tiny but she's not because of her arms ( especially), legs, hips. She got her ribs removed, that's why :)

People do that?!! Must sound really naive, but I didn't realise that was 'a thing'. It sounds awful ...

20100429billboardpr27.jpg

moda-premio-billboard-thaliaFSnt043010.jpg

35817759506479613_56vbvvfq_b.jpg

the whole "tiny-waist with disproportionately big arms" immediately made me think of megan fox. she's also got that weird body shape!
on another note, can you seriously just remove ribs? I always thought that was an urban legend...i would have tought that you're upper body would kind of collapse or something, i mean people have ribs for a reason..?

the whole "tiny-waist with disproportionately big arms" immediately made me think of megan fox. she's also got that weird body shape!
on another note, can you seriously just remove ribs? I always thought that was an urban legend...i would have tought that you're upper body would kind of collapse or something, i mean people have ribs for a reason..?

Oh yeah she reminds me of Megan Fox because of that reason !!

PS: From the same era, i think Natalia Oreiro had a better, more proportionate body and face. Or maybe i just liked her more :D

OMG Natalia Oreiro is GORGEOUS! She has one of the sexiest bodies I've ever seen, is slim but curvy AND not in a vulgar way. She's my eternal girl crush since the beginning of the millenium. besides the beautiful face and gorgeous body, she's also super fun, quirky and nice as a person - win win win :luv:

You forgot the awkwardly highlighted top of her nose @peruviangirl :wtf:
Either she wears the wrong bra, or she just doesn't know how to choose a neckline for her breast/torso, or she has a terrible stylist, or all of the above.
Shame, I used to like her... I just never paid attention to her eternal mommy arms! At least she's pretty, even though it's not "my kind" of pretty. She's too flashy and quite on the skanky side for my liking. But I remember her being really nice in interviews, so I'm biased :hmm:

Last edited by a moderator: