Terry Richardson

I think that's very unfair to say. I'm sure there A LOT of creepy ass amateurs (actually who am I kidding... there are a fuck ton of them... creepy predatory men with cameras). As for any accomplished professional, I would give the benefit of the doubt. Judging just by the way that AB replies to tumblr messages shows that he's level headed and very non-predatory. In my experience, people don't "get away" with something forever, so only time will tell. I remember way back when I read about "Felice Fawn" and her "incident" with Terry which seemed so obvious at the time... ofc Terry was the creep and Felice was the victim... or NOT. If you know her personality, you'll also know that she's an incredible pathological liar, scammer, cokehead... basically not trustworthy at all. She did get quite a few followers after the "incident" - it's hard to filter out the true vs false allegations.
I'm sorry if what I said turned out to be offensive, that's not what I meant at all! Terry Richardson get a lot of backlash because he has a bad reputation, so it's easy for those girls who wants attention to fabricate a story or a rumour about him being a creep and people would easily buy that because they expect him to do something like that, if they Made up a rumour about some random photographer who has a ''clean'' image it would not be as believable. He has become an easy target for these stories, this is what I have now realized. I, of course, don't know anything about Terry (other than what I read online) or any other fashion photographer in this Industry so I'm truly sorry and I recognize that I made a strong accusation about something I know nothing about. It was an assumption that I should not have made

Reactions: 1 user
image.jpg

I get that this disgusting waste of space is popular among among tweens but this had to make even Terry gag to be around this slut with udders.

I get that this disgusting waste of space is popular among among tweens but this had to make even Terry gag to be around this slut with udders.
I'm sorry but how is she a slut?? I'm not defending her by any means but from what I'm aware, she didn't gain her fame from a sex tape unlike a certain someone, and last I checked wearing tight outfits and giving off the impression of promiscuity doesn't actually make you promiscuous. She's completely attention seeking and irritating, and unbelievably plastic at 18, but she's not a slut.

Reactions: 12 users
I'm sorry but how is she a slut?? I'm not defending her by any means but from what I'm aware, she didn't gain her fame from a sex tape unlike a certain someone, and last I checked wearing tight outfits and giving off the impression of promiscuity doesn't actually make you promiscuous. She's completely attention seeking and irritating, and unbelievably plastic at 18, but she's not a slut.
You're totally right @ZeroDiet ....I should've outgrown being presumptuous by now but I just find her and her whole family so easy to hate!!!! That doesn't make her a slut at all....just really....thirsty?

I don't know many people who aren't "thirsty" for attention. Especially with celebrities. There's a handful who stay away, but you truly need somewhat large of an ego to survive in that world. Dressing like she does doesn't make her a slut though. At all.

And twins!! Good for him. Congrats, Terry! Looks like he's settling down :)

I missed that it was twins, first time around!! Which is so exciting, but also made me think--I wonder if it was with IVF. He's 50, she's 32, who knows. It definitely was a different perspective to think of Terry just really wanting some kids and going through fertility treatments with his partner.

Completely not my business at all, and who knows how it actually happened, but definitely a reminder to not assume someone's life goals because of their career achievements. Congratulations all around :)

I missed that it was twins, first time around!! Which is so exciting, but also made me think--I wonder if it was with IVF. He's 50, she's 32, who knows. It definitely was a different perspective to think of Terry just really wanting some kids and going through fertility treatments with his partner.
I'm not sure how accurate this is but some news outlets are reporting it was IVF... in which case, it really changes your perspective, doesn't it? There's such a difference between the typical "oops I made her pregnant" and intentionally wanting to start a family. I find it really sweet, that's it with someone he has known/dated for such a long time and not just one of the many models/celebs he has photographed. The other side of Terry that we didn't know about :lol: