Teddy Quinlivan

I doubt she had FFS, because she would have had to take a huge hiatus - and the surgery is super invasive as you mentioned - and I do, for the record, agree with @Tinyportia that the mocking of someone’s face during transition rubs me the wrong way.

However, I think that because she’s a model, scrutiny is okay? If that makes sense.

Pure speculation ahead: I think that, in place of FFS, she had cheek fillers to try to downplay her jawline (which IMO was never masculine) coupled with a rhinoplasty. The effect, at first, left her looking rather “done” which is I think what gave us that uncanny sort of feeling.

I do wonder why she felt the need to do her nose. But, I’m non-binary and was born biologically female, so I don’t presume to understand what transfeminine people prioritize changing. I imagine it varies woman to woman.
A nose job would need a huge hiatus too, no? Unless it’s liquid..?

Either way, yes sure we can scrutinise like any other model, but while employing empathy, in my opinion. And, of course, context as to why she underwent surgery. I find it weird to even speculate about her dysphoria and stuff, since it’s so personal and such a painful part of one’s self image.

My point is, if I were to make a comment on her recent surgery, I’d analyse where that comment/sentiment comes from, whether it’s form a place of transmisogyny, and what it is I am commenting on. Am I commenting on her womanhood/transidentity (sorry that’s the word we use in french circles - transidentité - I don’t know how to translate it) or just being normal catty critical? These are just my thoughts. The context behind a comment matters sometimes more than the comment. This isn’t aimed at anyone, just in response to the discussion that has arisen, from the perspective of somebody who is nonbinary but not transfem so please take that with a grain of salt. :)

Reactions: 2 users
A nose job would need a huge hiatus too, no? Unless it’s liquid..?

Either way, yes sure we can scrutinise like any other model, but while employing empathy, in my opinion. And, of course, context as to why she underwent surgery. I find it weird to even speculate about her dysphoria and stuff, since it’s so personal and such a painful part of one’s self image.

My point is, if I were to make a comment on her recent surgery, I’d analyse where that comment/sentiment comes from, whether it’s form a place of transmisogyny, and what it is I am commenting on. Am I commenting on her womanhood/transidentity (sorry that’s the word we use in french circles - transidentité - I don’t know how to translate it) or just being normal catty critical? These are just my thoughts. The context behind a comment matters sometimes more than the comment. This isn’t aimed at anyone, just in response to the discussion that has arisen, from the perspective of somebody who is nonbinary but not transfem so please take that with a grain of salt. :)

One aspect of the forum I appreciate is the no filter, nonpolitically correctness we are able to have in discussing people’s bodies, facial features and everything else.
However, if I felt a transgender went overboard or had too much work or now look borderline Feline, I have no problem pointing that out either. I don’t feel like minorities like transgender people should be given “more grace” if you will when it comes to this just because of their identity.
I also don’t get why it’s deemed positive and ok for trans people to get procedures and is socially taboo for regular people to get them. That double standard doesn’t sit well with me especially when everyone’s end focus is to look and feel better about themselves.

My idea of rude or mocking is perhaps something like calling a transitioning face “too manly” or “looking like a dyke or tranny” or these types of homophobic terms.
Anything other than that, I feel is actually “finnnnne?” For Skinny Gossip levels of mocking which isn’t really my style to begin with.

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 users
One aspect of the forum I appreciate is the no filter, nonpolitically correctness we are able to have in discussing people’s bodies, facial features and everything else.
However, if I felt a transgender went overboard or had too much work or now look borderline Feline, I have no problem pointing that out either. I don’t feel like minorities like transgender people should be given “more grace” if you will when it comes to this just because of their identity.
I also don’t get why it’s deemed positive and ok for trans people to get procedures and is socially taboo for regular people to get them. That double standard doesn’t sit well with me especially when everyone’s end focus is to look and feel better about themselves.

My idea of rude or mocking is perhaps something like calling a transitioning face “too manly” or “looking like a dyke or tranny” or these types of homophobic terms.
Anything other than that, I feel is actually “finnnnne?” For Skinny Gossip levels of mocking which isn’t really my style to begin with.
I don’t want to derail this thread too much but I want to respond to a couple points.
Firstly, having surgical procedures as a trans person can literally be a matter of security. If you are easily recognisable as trans, you are vulnerable to attacks, hate crimes, assaults, discrimination, insults, etc... Getting surgery to “pass” can therefore not only be extremely affirming in your gender, but also potentially save you from unwanted situations. Most trans people also heavily deal with dysphoria, which is extremely painful. Transitioning, whether socially, hormonally or surgically, can save your life if you’re trans in terms of mental health. That is not to say whether or not plastic surgery should or shouldn’t be taboo in general, I’m just explaining the key differences in the cases. Seems like misdirected anger to call it a double standard. Why not just be against the taboo in general?

In terms of mocking, I think there’s more space for nuance than either totally fine or then slurs, no? I think it’s up to personal discretion but calling someone slurs is past the point of mockery in my opinion. That’s just straight up being a horrible person acting in a horrible, verbally attacking way. I don’t know if you’ve ever been called a slur, but it sure feels a lot worse than mockery.

Anyways, I want to clarify that I don’t mean to tell anyone not to be a bitch. Be a bitch! That is in part what this site is for. All I wanted to highlight was to question where comments come from. If it comes from just being a bitch, great! Sure! If it’s from a place of transmisogyny, have a think about that. That’s all. I wasn’t suggesting giving her more grace, simply giving her bitchiness and harshness from the same place as towards cis models. Once again, nuance my loves ;)

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
I think I’m going to disagree with you slightly.

I don’t feel like minorities like transgender people should be given “more grace” if you will when it comes to this just because of their identity.
I don’t think that @lasylphide was trying to be the PC Police or anything. With cis women getting surgery it’s usually for aesthetics, whereas with trans people it’s often a matter of safety and can be tough on one mentally. I think she’s just asking you to more considerate of the gray area when speaking about someone in the process of transitioning.

Edit: I agree with everything lasylphide said in her last post. I didn’t show up before I posted so some points are similar.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I don’t want to derail this thread too much but I want to respond to a couple points.
Firstly, having surgical procedures as a trans person can literally be a matter of security. If you are easily recognisable as trans, you are vulnerable to attacks, hate crimes, assaults, discrimination, insults, etc... Getting surgery to “pass” can therefore not only be extremely affirming in your gender, but also potentially save you from unwanted situations. Most trans people also heavily deal with dysphoria, which is extremely painful. Transitioning, whether socially, hormonally or surgically, can save your life if you’re trans in terms of mental health. That is not to say whether or not plastic surgery should or shouldn’t be taboo in general, I’m just explaining the key differences in the cases. Seems like misdirected anger to call it a double standard. Why not just be against the taboo in general?

In terms of mocking, I think there’s more space for nuance than either totally fine or then slurs, no? I think it’s up to personal discretion but calling someone slurs is past the point of mockery in my opinion. That’s just straight up being a horrible person acting in a horrible, verbally attacking way. I don’t know if you’ve ever been called a slur, but it sure feels a lot worse than mockery.

Anyways, I want to clarify that I don’t mean to tell anyone not to be a bitch. Be a bitch! That is in part what this site is for. All I wanted to highlight was to question where comments come from. If it comes from just being a bitch, great! Sure! If it’s from a place of transmisogyny, have a think about that. That’s all. I wasn’t suggesting giving her more grace, simply giving her bitchiness and harshness from the same place as towards cis models. Once again, nuance my loves ;)

I think I’m going to disagree with you slightly.

I don’t think that @lasylphide was trying to be the PC Police or anything. With cis women getting surgery it’s usually for aesthetics, whereas with trans people it’s often a matter of safety and can be tough on one mentally. I think she’s just asking you to more considerate of the gray area when speaking about someone in the process of transitioning.

Edit: I agree with everything lasylphide said in her last post. I didn’t show up before I posted so some points are similar.

My response was more general and not completely directed to your message @lasylphide. I agree with you and don’t think you were being particularly P.C. hence my “agree” reaction.

To clarify as well, I said that if one went overboard with their facial procedures, I wouldn’t have a problem pointing it out despite them being trans. I have seen a couple of cases of trans people going overboard even after the completion of facial feminization surgery pretty much to the point of Teddy Q.
I mean plastic surgery can be addictive.
So what I mean is if a trans completes this type of procedure and still goes way overboard with the fillers, overplumping lips and boobs etc. , I don’t think they should be given more grace in that sense compared to a regular person.

Last edited:
My response was more general and not completely directed to your message @lasylphide. I agree with you and don’t think you were being particularly P.C. hence my “agree” reaction.
♥♥ kiss to you both

Anyways, enough derailing, to make up for it here are some photos I found off of her Instagram & tagged photos:
9127F28A-9575-4876-AE48-00367B234811.jpeg
A149E210-FEB7-4852-8803-74C3DD3D9905.jpeg
45053FBC-E196-4217-9881-D77480147083.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Her boobs are perfect. Her surgeon did a great job :slutboobs: :slutboobs::luv:

Yes, not to continue along the topic of surgery but I actually wanted to add that the size is absolutely perfect for a boob job and I’m so glad she didn’t go any bigger than this like many people tend to do when faced with a boob job decision .
They even look natural! Doesn’t even look like implants. Maybe it’s fat grafting to the breasts, but she has so minimal fat I don’t think that would be possible.

Reactions: 4 users
Yes, not to continue along the topic of surgery but I actually wanted to add that the size is absolutely perfect for a boob job and I’m so glad she didn’t go any bigger than this like many people tend to do when faced with a boob job decision .
They even look natural! Doesn’t even look like implants. Maybe it’s fat grafting to the breasts, but she has so minimal fat I don’t think that would be possible.
I remember hearing her say in a ig live that theyre implants and she recommended to “choose the best surgeon you can” so it looks natural. I hope that doesnt fuel the surgery conversation, its just that its nice to hear her be open about some procedures (and give tips while at it)

Reactions: 1 user
Wow I didn’t realize how different she looked until she posted this. I do miss her old nose though :,(

Attachments

• EDA677D2-A5CD-45A4-B24B-FA09FF177574.png
    EDA677D2-A5CD-45A4-B24B-FA09FF177574.png
    565.6 KB · Views: 198
Reactions: 1 users
Wow I didn’t realize how different she looked until she posted this. I do miss her old nose though :,(

I know to a lot of people who opt for feminization of the facial features, that the “after” photo is more desirable.

However, I really do like her “before” photo on the ID much more. I find it very modelesque to have some elements of masculinity on the face that gives the overall look a bit of androgyny. Even in this photo , she looks more feminine than androgynous.

The “After” photo here looks a bit too typical “Instagram perfect” for my liking. However, still not to the point of plastic and fake, so that’s good. Hopefully she stops here and is not addicted to the highs of plastic surgery.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
B8728719-5648-4088-BA5A-48A8CA538803.jpeg
494E835E-3171-4CA1-A3B8-CFAE6644FC18.jpeg

Teddy in Vivienne Westwood at the beach. From Instagram.

I am blushing in envy at her perfection :luv:

Reactions: 3 users
I saw her in person about 2 months ago, and wow. Even before I knew it was her my first thought was "WHO is that girl with the amazing upper body". Her shoulder blades looked great.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Gosh, I always forget this bitch exists but then quickly remember how hot she looks. Some recent work, legs are looking good!

IMG_5161.jpg

GCDS 2021 Calender
IMG_5162.jpg
IMG_5170.jpg

Oyster Magazine
IMG_5164.jpg
IMG_5165.jpg
IMG_5166.jpg
IMG_5167.jpg
IMG_5168.jpg
IMG_5169.jpg

Saved this video from her IG story just for you girls