20200426_154002.jpg
20200426_153950.jpg
20200426_153938.jpg

• Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 2 users
I found an old photo of teddy
14D2BFDA-54D2-4EDF-A70A-13F88EE104B0.jpeg

In her defense, the lighting is terrible. The lighting was always terrible at these new england shows. But if you zoom in you can really see some facial features arent the same. Wonder what she had done? I still love her as a model and hope this wouldn't ruin her career. So many of my faves have had a bit of work done, i only wish i could afford it! :cool:

Reactions: 3 users
She has definitely gained a bit of weight and it’s very noticeable in her face. Her face was much more gaunt and emaciated looking back in the earlier days.
I like how she looks more after some weight gain ( it is still within very acceptable territory) because she looked too androgynous (Marilyn Monroe cross vampire) for my liking in the older pictures and now has a softer and more feminine vibe.

She has definitely gained a bit of weight and it’s very noticeable in her face. Her face was much more gaunt and emaciated looking back in the earlier days.
I like how she looks more after some weight gain ( it is still within very acceptable territory) because she looked too androgynous (Marilyn Monroe cross vampire) for my liking in the older pictures and now has a softer and more feminine vibe.
Not really sure that is a fair comment...I mean it is obvious that someone would have an androgynous vibe earlier in their transition and have a more feminine vibe the longer you are on hormones...

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Not really sure that is a fair comment...I mean it is obvious that someone would have an androgynous vibe earlier in their transition and have a more feminine vibe the longer you are on hormones...

I had no idea she is a transgender! Now it makes a lot more sense.

I had no idea she is a transgender! Now it makes a lot more sense.
Well, it's both weight gain and HRT (hormone replacement therapy). One's hormones cause weight gain to be distributed in more feminine areas.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Hmmm i dont hate her current body, and maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but i loved her skinny androgynous “gaunt” look.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Hmmm i dont hate her current body, and maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but i loved her skinny androgynous “gaunt” look.
I prefer her gangly body in her earlier days, but her face now after some noticeable gains on the cheeks. I am suspecting maybe some minor plastic surgery or plumping injections maybe? Whatever she did, her face looks lovely now!

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 user
68966DFE-6F75-45BB-A230-C51AEA1B6AA1.jpeg

I absolutely adore her, and I’m really enjoying her more feminine face. Of course I’d love personally for her to go back to her more lanky body, I understand how that could just be unattainable due to hormones. I don’t know if it’s just the pose/lighting, but her ribs look great here!

• Love
  • Jizztastic
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Teddy for L’officiel Italy, December 2020. I love the classic styling, not that they look much alike but for some reason the style of this is giving me Audrey Hepburn (especially the first shot).
3D7DB00A-949E-4AD6-9EC2-2DB8839E5E62.jpeg
3BF2E448-D474-4F9E-8283-003BBB25959A.jpeg
A55908D9-A70C-4E46-957F-52E7853A8A87.jpeg
1720890F-BF65-4EA7-9AF5-9E6BF072A2B4.jpeg
C10815BA-3549-42BB-89B7-15EDFEE0222C.jpeg
B6D29DB3-4006-42A2-8886-72A5B6AC4EA0.jpeg

• Love