Teddy Quinlivan

She has officially reached CGI territory.
Or maybe needs to cool it on the facetune.
CE6D6EBA-CE8A-4773-8C60-2A4B4A92B8B8.jpeg

• Funny
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
THIS JUST IN:

WHAT. . . . .

WHAT.
But is it true? I need more evidence. If its true then definitely shame on teddy. I think achok has more to lose than to gain if its a lie, so i doubt shes lying.

• WTF
Reactions: 2 users
Achok has been quite strange on Instagram before (calling Dilone's friend her stalker, calling out IMG on behalf of Ajak (which it's nice to support your friends, but her delivery was weird), endlessly praising Gucci, posting about former agents, etc.). All of those things may be true, but her delivery is NAGL :nervous:

Also with rings or other jewelry, it can sometimes be hard to remember that you have it on. I remember Marjan once posting on her Instagram story about her walking out of a Michael Kors show with the earrings still on, and she was unable to return them because she had a flight to catch.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Good. I doubt teddy needs to resort to stealing. Shes not a peasant. Innocent until proven guilty.

Reactions: 1 users

It's refreshing to see a model who is pro-skinny and doesn't hide behind a facade of "all bodies are beautiful!!1!". I think that many skinny people often defer to the "I'm healthy and eat!!!" when their bodies are shamed, rather than calling out the skinny-shamers. Good on Teddy for actively pointing out the utter hypocrisy and double standard in our society.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Loving the bold wing and her cute little freckles! The highlights are a bit intense but she pulls it off.

Attachments

• 36704B50-DF72-4257-9195-F48F6B6E26BE.jpeg
    36704B50-DF72-4257-9195-F48F6B6E26BE.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: 1 user