Teddy Quinlivan

Discussion in 'Models' started by hannegabyfreja, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Ardeur

Ardeur Rising Star

... speechless

2. Silent Night

Silent Night SkinnyGossip Royal

Thank you so much for your perceptive contribution.

#42 Silent Night, Jul 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. moins

moins Worker Bee

Nothing wrong with a flat chest

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Ardeur

Ardeur Rising Star

Especially on skinnygossip :smash:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. rosewater

rosewater Rookie

Sorry Im blind

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  6. espressoenthusiast

espressoenthusiast SkinnyGossip Royal

remind me why you got let on this site?

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. Mandy.Bowie

Mandy.Bowie Grand Dame

Where is the "Dumb" button when I need it?

8. FashionThin

FashionThin VIP - Insider
    VIP

I have it! brb ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. christinechina

christinechina Worker Bee

Okay, so after finding Teddy on SGF a couple weeks ago, I went through her Instagram, and I think I am in love with this girl.

She seems like such an intelligent, confident, and quirky person. I really don't know how to describe my impressions on her-she seems so, so human, despite being a model.

Here are some of my favorite posts by her:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(full caption: There are people in my own country that are organizing and fighting violently to defend and advocate for Nazi ideology. The United States waged a war against the Nazi party; my grandfathers fought the Nazis. I sit in my apartment this evening appalled at the racism, bigotry, and hatred demonstrated by the Alt-right protesters in CharlottesVille, but I'm even more disgusted by the words of Donald Trump. Donald Trump failing to recognize and condemn the actions of white supremacists gives permission for them to continue spreading hateful rhetoric that will ultimately lead to more violence. Racism is un-American and anti-semitism is un-American. Everyone who calls the USA home has a responsibility to stand up and denounce this evil ideology. We all have the power to fight for what's right; to make our voices heard.)

I've even started appreciating her slightly unconventional look-the bangs that I criticized in an earlier post of mine on this thread have started to grow on me. They make her look kind of edgy, and Teddy pulls off "edgy" very well ;)

Also, I'm strangely obsessed with this video-

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ardeur

Ardeur Rising Star

• Love Love x 7
  11. Lorelei

Lorelei Rising Star

She is quickly becoming a favorite of mine too!

I was happy to just admire her as an exceptional model with an aspirational body and a cool personality, but I love her even more now that she has publicly come out and has done so in order to add to the representation of trans people in the media and to be an advocate. :inluv:

12. moins

moins Worker Bee

I was just about to post this!

It's strange because after following her for a while, I had actually wondered if she was transgender. I remember actually googling it but nothing came up.

Her and Issa Lish have these "masculine" qualities that were so different and endearing!

I wonder how it feels for Teddy to be "in hiding" for so long and now to be open about it.

13. moins

moins Worker Bee

Really amazing and insightful video she did. Such a great role model for everyone :luvluv:

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 3
  14. christinechina

This legitimately broke my heart. I've loved Teddy for a while now, but this video just makes me love her so much more.

Me too! Do you guys think that her coming out is going to negatively affect her career? I really, really hope it doesn't, but I don't know very much about the fashion industry in general, so I thought I'd ask.

15. moins

moins Worker Bee

Career wise I don't think it will, considering it is the fashion industry. And she walked for Marc Jacobs tonight! ;)

Personal life wise, like she said, there are going to be people who will be ashamed, angry, uncomfortable, etc, all out of pure ignorance.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ghost

ghost Worker Bee

Proud of her for bravery and sharing her story with the world :luv:

17. sabine

sabine VIP - Insider
    VIP

Wow, I've always seen her as eloquent and inspirational, now she's even more so.

I'm so in awe of her, she's undoubtably going to serve as a role model to so many young people, particularly trans kids, and also parents of trans kids who just need the reassurance that their children will be ok, and will be able to pave their way in this world and can succeed despite any prejudice that may still exist. I hope that she is met only with love and can't agree with her more that the day these details of someones background are completely irrelevant to how they're perceived will be a good one.

God she's incredible.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. christinechina

She is amazing.

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. espressoenthusiast

espressoenthusiast SkinnyGossip Royal

I had no idea teddy was trans!
    She's not only talented and so humble, but so ELOQUENT! It really blows me away; I also am surprised/impressed by how she was never marketed as a "niche" model, unlike Hari or other trans models.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. marieebo

marieebo Grand Dame

The fashion industry isn't perfect and has a lot of serious issues they need to deal with but when it comes to the LGBTQ world fashion is probably the most accepting and safe place in the world. It really gives a feel of freedom and full expression, I am really happy!