Taylor Swift

She has definetely lost weight and is probably on her way on losing more, she is also looking MUCH more polished and stylish, and her longer hair helps as well. I do believe she is naturally genetically skinny and her body is returning more to her "natural state".
Compare these recent ones:
GettyImages-1350322638-1635684197-1000x667.jpg
49848247-10148907-Performer_Taylor_Swift_stole_the_show_as_she_performed_in_a_lacy-a-73_163564...jpg
taylor-swift-late-night-with-seth-meyers-in-nyc-11-11-2021-1.jpg
swift-twoapp.jpg
taylor-swift-honors-carole-king-at-rock-roll-hall-of-fame.jpg
taylor-swift-honors-carole-king-at-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-03.jpg
49848247-10148907-Performer_Taylor_Swift_stole_the_show_as_she_performed_in_a_lacy-a-73_163564...jpg

WITH THESE :

Di6UKn9WsAAB4Dc.jpg

mc00zlymerh71.jpg

Attachments

• taylor-swift-two-late-night-appearances-05.jpg
    taylor-swift-two-late-night-appearances-05.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 183
  • Agree
Reactions: 15 users
From what I can infer, the reason she gained so much after recovering from her initial ED was from binging. She didn't use that word but she said, "It's really less like a human being and more like a raccoon in a dumpster. The next morning we walk downstairs and we're like, 'what happened here'? and I don't remember", about eating in the middle of the night.
Sadly it's very common to swing from one way of disordered eating to another. So I'm hoping that the weight loss means she's developed healthy eating habits. She looks like she's at her "natural" weight now.

• Agree
Reactions: 20 users
6ECF7D5D-701B-43C2-9A51-0BCF0704D1C7.jpeg
FB224595-E881-4325-AFD2-82D011FFC7E3.jpeg
1E6CA46E-04AC-4209-A441-9770912B14D2.jpeg

Are those… actual cheekbones on Taylor’s face again? It’s so nice to see her returning to a skinnier frame, because the excess weight just did not suit her delicate facial features and consequently made her look bizarrely dumpy and old. Dropping a few pounds has aged her back down by a decade.

• Agree
Reactions: 18 users
She was on SNL last night and sang All Too Well looking fantastic. I mean for a singer on national television wearing that black jumpsuit. I'm not comparing her to inspirational models, this is more "going from ..the least mean i can say is person at the mall, to STUNNING. She's got that fiery look of determination in her eyes, there is no denying she is attracive. What other singers do we have that currently look like this?

IMG_6318.jpg
IMG_6319.jpg
IMG_6320.jpg
IMG_6321.jpg
IMG_6324.jpg

• Eye Roll
  • Disagree
Reactions: 8 users
Sorry for double posting but missed the window for edits, this is her in the skinniest days during the 1989 era and in this other jumpsuit. I think it is comparable.

DANivANUQAIO9Io.jpg

GettyImages-460394206.jpg

And another from how she used to look:

P0.jpg

I for one is proud of her, she seems much happier and more confident and
this is a true testament how being skinny affects every part of your life and how motivation and control go hand in hand with success.

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
Wait sorry I think the second pic here is literally of a fan or "professional look alike" but it's not her lol.
But it definitely says something about how being fatter makes you look so much less attractive and less special.

I'm so happy Taylor didn't completely give up and go with the typical "not like other girls and will eat bread when I feel like it" some celebs seem to take and completely give up once they lose their original smaller figure. Hopefully she'll discover that you can live a skinny lifestyle and still be healthy doing it.

Also, the angle is definitely helping but look at how glamorous her face looks now that you can see her cheekbones again.
Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 10.54.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 10.55.06 PM.png

She never could've pulled off this hairstyle earlier this year when she released folklore/evermore.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Also, the angle is definitely helping but look at how glamorous her face looks now that you can see her cheekbones again.
View attachment 115490View attachment 115491
She never could've pulled off this hairstyle earlier this year when she released folklore/evermore.
Ed recovery can be hard and I didn’t quite buy the fact that all the fat she gained was her ‘natural’ shape or something. She looked really off, while she looks like she’s really taking care of herself now.

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users
Does she have a long way to go to be considered skinny by our standards? Yes. Am I loving the transformation so far? Also yes. It's really nice to see her looking happier and healthier, no matter what narrative she tried to push whilst being bigger.

+ love this video that talks about her style throughout the years:

It's really interesting to see how her fashion evolved with her. The fact that she wore the flashiest, most random, messy and tacky outfits during her highest weight in the last few years and then all of a sudden she gradually shifts from frumpy to polished glam and put together for this comeback, just as she's losing the excess weight, goes to show that she was never really comfortable in her skin and tried distracting us with terrible fashion choices.

• Agree
I am a big fan of her, and it is nice to see her shed the weight and gain back the energy and spark she seemed to had lost during the folklore/evermore era. As mentioned before, her styling is also coming back to a glamorous-sleek vibe that suits her so much more.

In her new MV she looked almost like some years ago, and I think it sets a great example how she's looking healthier, happier and glowing now that she's back to a skinnier weight. It's the most effective way to capture the skinny effect: you simply live better by being skinny.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
She was on SNL last night and sang All Too Well looking fantastic. I mean for a singer on national television wearing that black jumpsuit. I'm not comparing her to inspirational models, this is more "going from ..the least mean i can say is person at the mall, to STUNNING. She's got that fiery look of determination in her eyes, there is no denying she is attracive. What other singers do we have that currently look like this?

:lol: JFC girl, put your pants back on. She's "attractive" and she looks better than she did, but she got quite chubby so "better" isn't saying too much. I don't deny there is an obvious improvement but she isn't stunning by any stretch and she definitely isn't skinny.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
This last page... :seeya:

Personally Taylor even at her ""skinniest"" seemed cheap and tacky looking. She's definitely lost weight and I guess good for her but would not expect an extreme chubster losing some weight to deserve this much gushing.

• Agree
  • Love
Lmao @MCK I wasn't intending to single you out because fundamentally I don't think it's possible or an enjoyable use of my time to police people talking about what the general public deem celebrity worthy... but I am actually laughing because I didn't recognize you, wondered if you were a newbie, went on your page only to find that you have been a member for a while but the short period you were active in 2019 was also all about the Taylor posts. :lol: Taylor, is that you?!? Sorry we didn't recognize your marvelous weight loss!!!

this is a true testament how being skinny affects every part of your life and how motivation and control go hand in hand with success.
So true! Let's ignore how this is an industry in which Beyonce, Adele, and Lizzo are also extremely successful!

• Funny
Reactions: 11 users
At the least, Taylor’s weight loss is a testament to competition and revenge as truly the best motivators… Notice how she only started getting her shit together after Olivia “younger and thinner and prettier Taylor Swift” Rodrigo usurped her in pop star relevancy :sneaky:

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
These are from the VMAs last night - the outfits are very dated and giving '1989'-era vibes:

61826765-11156101-Stunning_Taylor_hit_the_red_carpet_in_a_dazzling_silver_mini_dre-m-106_1661760053071.jpg
61824983-11156101-New_look_Taylor_Swift_32_pulled_off_an_equally_stunning_look_lat-a-107_1661760056278.jpg

• WTF
  • Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
These are from the VMAs last night - the outfits are very dated and giving '1989'-era vibes:

61826765-11156101-Stunning_Taylor_hit_the_red_carpet_in_a_dazzling_silver_mini_dre-m-106_1661760053071.jpg
61824983-11156101-New_look_Taylor_Swift_32_pulled_off_an_equally_stunning_look_lat-a-107_1661760056278.jpg
Hm, she looks so odd in these pics to me. Something about her skin tone looks off, like she's jaundiced or something. Usually her makeup is so glowy. And her styling looks so half-assed. I can't put my finger on it...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

She looks like she’s on her way to a costume party…dressed as one of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (circa Season 1).

(Apologies, I realise my reply is like a decade late - though I guess that’s fitting given Taylor’s style is a decade out of date 😀).

• Funny
Reactions: 7 users

Unpopular opinion—I love the dress, but not on her. It’s very elf princess sort of vibe—I’d kill to see peak-Vlada in this tbh.

I think why I hate it on Swift all comes down to her coloring. She’s too tan, her blonde is too warm—this dress needs a cooler color palette (and a lower bmi lmao)

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 7 users