image_11.jpg

2011-06-denim-shorts-469x580.jpg

taylor-swift-place.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brentwood Country Mart- Brentwood, CA- May 19, 2012
9svt6u.jpg

dpz5du.jpg

taylor-swift-place.jpg

She looks so much fatter in those shorts than she did today at the Billboards. And it's not like she's gained weight, cuz these pics from her wearing shorts are from yesterday-lol

you can tell she doesn't really work out, at least in my opinion, I just think she's naturally thin and eats normally but she's not toned at all

you can tell she doesn't really work out, at least in my opinion, I just think she's naturally thin and eats normally but she's not toned at all

Yeah, I agree with you. In fact, she seems more like a model than a singer-lol

ama12608.jpg

Taylor%252BSwift%252B2010%252BAmerican%252BMusic%252BAwards%252BArrivals%252BNIBus2Mw7BSl.jpg

taylor-swift-111010-5.jpg

tumblr_lel0odiOL01qb86xno1_500.jpg

Taylor-Swift-AMA-Red-Carpet.jpg

taylorswift-ama-10-red.jpg

looks-do-tapete-vermelho-no-ama-2010-2.jpg

taylor_swift_silver_sparkly_mi.jpg

I want to kidnap her stylist... She looks SO thin on red carpet and at events, but in the candid shots, she's really about as big as I am in the legs/arm area.

I want to kidnap her stylist... She looks SO thin on red carpet and at events, but in the candid shots, she's really about as big as I am in the legs/arm area.

She's a pear shape, that's why-lol. Most of the weight she carries are in her hips and legs, although it's not like she has chunky legs or anything like that, it's just that they aren't that thin. She's quite bony and has very thin arms and almost no boobs, so when she wears dresses, that's why she looks so skinny. She's a naturally skinny girl who doesn't work out, it's pretty obvious-lol

taylor-swift-childhood.jpg

Awh she looks so cute in those baby photos! She seems sweet.. I've always liked her

She's a pear shape, that's why-lol. Most of the weight she carries are in her hips and legs, although it's not like she has chunky legs or anything like that, it's just that they aren't that thin. She's quite bony and has very thin arms and almost no boobs, so when she wears dresses, that's why she looks so skinny. She's a naturally skinny girl who doesn't work out, it's pretty obvious-lol

taylor-swift-childhood.jpg

X2.

She is hardly known in Russia so I don't really know her, but she seems nice. I find her quite pretty and I remember that when I first saw her I thought she was very thin but now I've seen the pics of her in a bikini..meh

I like her arms, and the way her spine is so visible in the bikini pictures.

Me too! She is so annoying, her voice, her face. I don't see how people could like her! As for her body.. she is thin, but not a nice shape. Bad posture too. Just unattractive.