Taylor Swift

She's gorgeous in my opinion, but not skinny, we have the same figure and i'm just plain thin!

She's gorgeous in my opinion, but not skinny, we have the same figure and i'm just plain thin!

Exactly! She's thin, but look at the bathing suit pic -- certainly not skinny. I'm sure she could eat healthier for a month and do some jogging and be quite a bit smaller without much struggle.

Her legs are perfect and she always looks so fresh and put together. I can't find anything to criticize about her appearance wise. Her music on the other hand... :grin:

taylor-swift-111010-8.jpg

t2.bmp

Omg, she's so pretty and sweet at the same time :luv: I don't think she had to loose much weight - maybe 10 pounds, because she's perfect the way she is.

In this pic she looks skinny :luv:

She's somehow one of my favorite celebrity as we have the same body (when I don't work out) :grin:
article-0-0B2D4E32000005DC-681_474x706.jpg

If that is your body when you don't work out then I am jealous and you are skinny bitch :grin:

ohh that's very sweet for you to say but I think that in this pic the dress cover up her mid section like it does in my case :)

I've got a bit of a girl-crush on Taylor Swift. She's cute/innocent looking. I think she carries herself well. She doesn't slouch like many other celebrities these days...she dresses pretty well. She's conscious of her body type, at least.

I also think she's a great role model for younger generations...which is something very important to me.

I'm totally hating on her height though. Envy is a bad color on me. :oops:

I WILL say that I'm sick to DEATH of her boy troubles. Okay, he dumped you. You're not THAT special. Handle that with dignity. Don't act like a petty little bitch. /end rant.

Can't stand her music but i think she has a pretty nice body, cant stand her average look though. Personal opinion if she went more country look i think she would be awesome but im talking cowgirl shorts but i know she cant wear that everyday ... anyways she aint my favorite person i even avoided this thread but oh welll...

She definitely gains and loses the same 15 pounds quite often; especially when she goes to Award shows, etc.

I think she looks adorable and she is pretty tall too... but i really don't like her music.

She's a great thinspo for me actually since she's really tall like me! I love all her dresses, and she actually got REALLY skinny recently, I don't know if it's just me but she's like 'runway model' ish. I mean look at her shoulders, and her face, I feel like when your shoulders and face get bony that's evidence of being REALLY skinny. I also agree, its awesome how she can wear dresses with little heels all the time, if I did that I'd look like I was trying too hard haha.

taylor%20swift%202012%20grammy%20awards.jpg

I always thought she was super skinny, and then I saw her live in concert for her Speak Now tour, I was in the front row about a metre away from her and was really surprised that she did not look that skinny. She looked more athletic than thin.

She's pretty skinny, it's just that she has wide hips. Dresses flatter her body type, pants make her look heavier than she is.

taylor-swift-acm-awards.jpg

2012-04-02-16-28-13-2-taylor-swift-2012-j-mendel-gowns.jpg

taylor-swift-2012-acm-awards-01.jpg

taylor-swift-2012-acm-awards-academy-of_3810297.jpg

taylor-swift-2012-acm-awards-academy-of_3810145.jpg

TSwift_GL_2Feb12_rex_b_592x888.jpg

taylor-swift-mother-jeans.jpg

Taylor+Swift+Jeans+Skinny+Jeans+-wwaWnWQa4El.jpg

taylor-swift-country-music-awards-2012.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user