• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Taylor Swift

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
I'm honest to god blown away that so many LGBTQ+ icons featured in that terrible video. The entire thing seemed so... condescending. She can't even virtue signal effectively 🙄
She’s essentially clickbait. Does she have an actual personality or does she soak up whatever is “in” at the moment?

Also, snakes will be snakes. The world hasn’t forgotten.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

squiggle

Rookie
I think that’s her problem area. Like Keira Knightley, they both have a very small upper body. It’s the same for me if I gain.
She looks low-normal in this pic from 2012, though. Although I agree you can't see her upper thighs and her pose can trick the eye.

MCK

Rookie
I'm not. Even most 'proud fatties' are playing pretend, and pre-lapsarian Taylor was rather forthright about her conscious commitment to proper diet and body. Or was I the only one who noticed the SGF friendly tidbits on chicken tenders in her 73 Qs with Vogue?

Hmmm, if only there was a word for that.
I doubt that she is truly pear-shaped though because there is no way that is her real ass. It's implants or highly targeted training. I still have my thighs as my problem area even though i have no ass and 31' inch hips.

• WTF
Reactions: 2 users

MCK

Rookie
Yeah I don't really see the point in praising what looks like a MAXIMUM 5 lb weight loss when that can just be water weight, normal fluctuations, good lighting, shapewear, flattering angles, or any other number of things. She still has a gross double chin, fat thighs, and her stomach is bursting out of that outfit. If it's a model and you know she's trying to lose weight, then maybe it's worth getting excited over, but TS just did a whole body-posi interview like yesterday, so I don't think this "weight loss" is a sign of anything.
For someone reason i must have seen a bigger difference in these pictures since in my head she is plus size now and all that came to mind were the most unflattering thunder thigh destruction pcitures that are burned into my mind, i'm TRÈS sorry maybe it's just wishful thinking. The future will tell. I can mostly see difference in waist measurement.

MCK

Rookie
I do think she’s lost a bit from her highest but idk if we’re at BIG CELEBRATION SHE’S GONNA BE BMI 16 AGAIN IN NO TIME just yet. But it’s a start? Celebrities lose weight all the time and she still looks extremely average; the immense celebration of her slightly less awful figure feels very MFP for me.
I'm not celebrating her figure at all, i am celebrating that she might be getting back into actually looking okay, which she obviously doesn't look now either, duh. And i've never even used MFP, isn't that an app for fitness moms choking on peanut butter?

• Eye Roll
  • Disagree
Reactions: 3 users

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
I'm not celebrating her figure at all, i am celebrating that she might be getting back into actually looking okay, which she obviously doesn't look now either, duh. And i've never even used MFP, isn't that an app for fitness moms choking on peanut butter?
Been using MFP (app) regularly for years. As have other members here. Thank goodness for you bc I never would have known that I was a 1) fitness 2) mom choking on 3) peanut butter. But lemme haul my ass to the gym real quick, pop out a baby on my way there and grab a tub of organic PB to guzzle down.

Oh and um, there are better things in the world to choke on other than peanut butter :cumshot:

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 11 users

Bowienadore

Worker Bee
Looks like the contest "who has the worst:
category 1: body;
category 2: outfit;
category 3: presence."
And they all are trying for the main prize...
EFFE836C-AC60-4D6B-9363-A92515E62DE2.jpeg
Are they competing about who looks the worst in it?? 😶

• Gross
Reactions: 1 user

bougainvilleas

Super Star

These photos from over the weekend truly emphasize how weight gain can can make a person look immensely older. Taylor is not even 30 yet and I wouldn't bat an eyelash if someone showed me these pictures and told me it was a 45-year-old woman dressing up in cheap Forever 21 heels for a trashy moms' night out .....

• Agree
  • Pig
  • Gross
Reactions: 14 users

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
Reactions: 1 user

Elliebubble

Worker Bee
Her face looks so much like her mom's all of a sudden... And I cannot with anything about this outfit (and the utterly clashing lipstick). She's just way too young for any of this to be acceptable.

taylor-swift-gma-1-embed.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Give it a few years:

gettyimages-107055121-1525013648.jpg

• Pig
Reactions: 4 users

PattieBoyd

Worker Bee
How much do you guys think she weights right know?

If she's 1m78cm, I would guess around 75kgs... or that's too much? :nopity: