Taylor Swift

IMG_0885.PNG

God is she an eyesore now. They should at least cover her legs for the world's sake :seeya:

• Gross
  • WTF
Reactions: 7 users
She’s starting to look like those middle America soccer moms. It’s crazy how weight gain can make someone look so frumpy and average - regardless of the clothes her type of money can buy.
She never had good taste though. Her stylish (if she has one) dresses her in the most boring inoffensive way possibly for red carpet events. Good, but never great.

Also she's starting to resemble her bestie, the faux-feminist, Lena Durham

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
She never had good taste though. Her stylish (if she has one) dresses her in the most boring inoffensive way possibly for red carpet events. Good, but never great.

Also she's starting to resemble her bestie, the faux-feminist, Lena Durham

Oh yeah definitely. Especially that outfit in the last posted picture... her chunkiness just makes it look all the more trashier

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Can you guys believe that around the time that shitty song in which she blames everyone but herself was released, i was next to someone watching the vid and couldn't help blurting a "ew how'd shs get so fat" to which the person replied "whatttt?! she looked anorexic she looks tonsss better now". I can't deal with comments like that.
Ok end of rant. Off to bed now, hope i dont dream of willy - I mean, taytay.

• WTF
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Can anyone take a stab at her current weight? I just can’t fathom how much someone her height had to gain to look THIS much bigger. I’m only 5’1.5 so it only takes 10 pounds for me.

Reactions: 1 user
Can anyone take a stab at her current weight? I just can’t fathom how much someone her height had to gain to look THIS much bigger. I’m only 5’1.5 so it only takes 10 pounds for me.
I'd put her current weight around 185lb maybe. I'm not sure how much that means she gained because I don't know her previous weight. I'm around her height and used to weigh 40lbs more than I do currently freshman year of high school. To me, she looks about 20lbs heavier than I was then. It's hard to judge because she has kept her midsection covered since returning and she always seemed to be bottom heavy so maybe it's not as bad I imagine, but I think she's definitely in the upper 100s at this point.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
I'd put her current weight around 185lb maybe. I'm not sure how much that means she gained because I don't know her previous weight. I'm around her height and used to weigh 40lbs more than I do currently freshman year of high school. To me, she looks about 20lbs heavier than I was then. It's hard to judge because she has kept her midsection covered since returning and she always seemed to be bottom heavy so maybe it's not as bad I imagine, but I think she's definitely in the upper 100s at this point.

Ok, I know she's gained quite a bit, but she is definitely not overweight. I'd venture to guess she's 160.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

I'm sorry but there is no way in hell she's 185 pounds. If that were true she would have gained roughly 65 pounds! Don't get me wrong, she definitely looks like s h i t :lol: but like @ecarlate said, I doubt she's any more than 160. If we're being realistic I'd say she probably weighs around 145-155. I'm the same height and she looks a little bigger than me at my heaviest.

• Agree
I'm sorry but there is no way in hell she's 185 pounds. If that were true she would have gained roughly 65 pounds! Don't get me wrong, she definitely looks like s h i t :lol: but like @ecarlate said, I doubt she's any more than 160. If we're being realistic I'd say she probably weighs around 145-155. I'm the same height and she looks a little bigger than me at my heaviest.
I guess everybody carries weight differently ‍♀️ I personally don't think she looks around 145-155 because she looks much worse than I did at that weight and we're about the same height but whatever

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
My best friend is 5’9” and last year at her highest weighed 180 pounds. She looked so similar to Taylor, had those chunky shapeless thighs and bloated limbs. She also covered her midsection all the time (and I don’t blame her).

Anyway, my friend had gained a bit of weight after she stopped playing sport and started anti depressants but by looking at her I would never have thought she weighed as much as she did. I guess what I’m trying to say is that from first hand experience, Taylor weighing in the 180’s does seem possible to me. Everyone carries their weight differently.

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

What did I just watch? And is she like trying to blend the song meanings of her usual songs about boys/teenage heartbreak and her proclamation of the reinvention of herself...? I don’t get it.

What did I just watch? And is she like trying to blend the song meanings of her usual songs about boys/teenage heartbreak and her proclamation of the reinvention of herself...? I don’t get it.

I just watched and honestly kind of like this song apart from the whole talk/sing thing she does at the beginning. Also, I'm not sure when this was filmed but she doesn't look as big in it as previous photos/videos we've seen recently.

"If I get fat and use black people/culture/vernacular, and more likable celebrities, as props I'll be in-touch!"

• Funny
Oh god I just wanted the video to end. It’s cringing. I just can’t even find her attractive anymore which also comes from a mix of her song and video choice on top of the weight gain.

Reminiscent of the time Miley "grew up", but pathetic because she's near 30. You'd think she'd become more comfortable with herself as she grew up.

• Agree
I know these rumors have been squashed repeatedly, but are we SURE she isn't pregnant? She has the mommy jowls. I know that sounds harsh, but they go away, and I haven't seen someone who isn't pregnant gain weight on their lower face like that before. I've clocked about 3 actresses that were pregnant on tv before they announced it by noticing the facial weight gain. Is anyone else seeing this?? It's really bugging me.

I know these rumors have been squashed repeatedly, but are we SURE she isn't pregnant? She has the mommy jowls. I know that sounds harsh, but they go away, and I haven't seen someone who isn't pregnant gain weight on their lower face like that before. I've clocked about 3 actresses that were pregnant on tv before they announced it by noticing the facial weight gain. Is anyone else seeing this?? It's really bugging me.
A child out of wedlock? With a boy she only recently started dating? THE HORROR TO HER REPUTATION

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Only eye candy in that entire vid is the Aventador.

Also: "I wanna be your end game" aka I'm near 30 and I'm still not done playing games. Smh.

• Funny