Taylor Swift

I don't usually like these but it made me laugh :rolleyes: Can she go back to hiding under a rock again?

tumblr_os54dnixsz1qekph6o1_1280.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
If these are all accurate, Taylor--who has finally reappeared in the world and is gearing up for an album drop now--has made a pretty big transformation in the last few months, getting her body in shape for public viewing again... http://celebmafia.com/taylor-swift/

May:

taylor-swift-candids-in-short-shorts-nashville-tn-05-14-2017-5.jpg

taylor-swift-candids-in-short-shorts-nashville-tn-05-14-2017-1_thumbnail.jpg

June:

taylor-swift-candids-shows-new-boyfriend-joe-alwyn-the-view-over-morning-coffee-in-nashville-06-04-2017-1.jpg

July:

16KqpvG.jpg

taylor-swift-in-tights-hits-the-gym-in-nyc-07-17-2017-5.jpg

taylor-swift-in-tights-hits-the-gym-in-nyc-07-17-2017-3.jpg

August:

taylor-swift-makes-an-early-exit-from-her-apartment-in-nyc-08-03-2017-3.jpg
:wtf: The difference is striking...poor girl must be a yoyo dieter...(which I find hard to grasp sometimes; someone as tall as her usually has a high(er) calorie "margin"...I mean, it's harder to gain weight)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I know it's petty but I kind of wish she would've stayed fat and irrelevant :lol:
I was riding the schadenfreude train too but at least it's better than the third option: fat and relevant!:hahano:

(*cough* Rihanna :whistling:)

*although Rihanna's gain has been sad, I don't want Taylor trying to hop on planet 'thicc' too and becoming a horrific sausage limbed monster squeezed into those pseudo-Hepburn looks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user
I'm glad she seems to be trying to lose the weight she gained. With Rihanna, at least her face still manages to look nice with the extra pounds, but with Taylor, her face looked awful and definitely showed the weight gain

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I am actually looking forward to see how all this unravels. I barely know any of her songs, but she can be very entertaining with all the drama her PR manufactures. I am pretty sure she'll make even more money and turn around the whole Kanye/Kim thing. Also, I kind of like her body shape when skinny, so I am happy she lost the flab.

Holy. Shit. Guys this new song is so bad. She sounds insane.

I didn't like it the first time but now I find it kind of catchy. Definitely not what I expected though when she said she was releasing a new single. And the chorus beat is a bit weird, she took it from the "I'm too sexy for my shirt" song (the band cowrote on the song).

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Holy. Shit. Guys this new song is so bad. She sounds insane.

The breaks in style feel jagged and harsh, from piano keys and spit words to what sounds like Gwen Stefani. Personally, it sounds like overdone drivel. :nervous:

I think the style and lyrics are just as calculated as her other moves. It's an attack to no one in particular - which just leads her audience to hypothesize who it's truly aimed at.

That is her whole gimmick since she left the sweet country girl persona far behind. She creates drama and blends it into her music. Fans and haters alike will probably be picking apart who it's about and if it's justified. People will gossip about that whether or not the song is good!:blahblah:

She's playing into her latest ~bad ex girlfriend~ persona and using it to combat genuine attacks over her shitty behavior in the whole Kanye/Kim K drama. Kudos to her marketing team though.

Last edited:
  • Agree
The breaks in style feel jagged and harsh, from piano keys and spit words to what sounds like Gwen Stefani. Personally, it sounds like overdone drivel. :nervous:

I think the style and lyrics are just as calculated as her other moves. It's an attack to no one in particular - which just leads her audience to hypothesize who it's truly aimed at.

That is her whole gimmick since she left the sweet country girl persona far behind. She creates drama and blends it into her music. Fans and haters alike will probably be picking apart who it's about and if it's justified. People will gossip about that whether or not the song is good!:blahblah:

She's playing into her latest ~bad ex girlfriend~ persona and using it to combat genuine attacks over her shitty behavior in the whole Kanye/Kim K drama. Kudos to her marketing team though.

Amazing marketing. I hate her and goddamnit, I wanna talk about the video and song! You told me what she is trying to get me to do & I still want to do it.

Reactions: 1 user
I do agree that the chorus is AWFUL. Like just repetitive noise. But the part where she says, "Sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, because she's dead." She sounds legit psychotic and I actually kinda love it

• Agree
I do agree that the chorus is AWFUL. Like just repetitive noise. But the part where she says, "Sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, because she's dead." She sounds legit psychotic and I actually kinda love it

EDIT: Won't let me edit my post but some music critics have called it "psycho pop" and I think that's SO ACCURATE

She's playing into her latest ~bad ex girlfriend~ persona and using it to combat genuine attacks over her shitty behavior in the whole Kanye/Kim K drama.

I probably would have really liked Taylor was she to do just that, but I don't really get that vibe from this song. I mean, it's literally called Look What You Made Me Do, and the lyrics are all about other's crimes and other's games and how other people made Taylor look like a fool. That, to me, doesn't suggest that she accepts any culpability. Must be boring playing the victim all the time.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I probably would have really liked Taylor was she to do just that, but I don't really get that vibe from this song. I mean, it's literally called Look What You Made Me Do, and the lyrics are all about other's crimes and other's games and how other people made Taylor look like a fool. That, to me, doesn't suggest that she accepts any culpability. Must be boring playing the victim all the time.
That's hardly unexpected, that's her MO. She's made it this far playing a victim, I think she believes that's her only reliable way to stay current.

Well, that's half of what I meant.

To me it sounds like she's blaming others for forcing her into the villain role that they actually had been playing, and now she's ready to assume that role and give payback.

"But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time...
I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined
"

They didn't kill her through their misdeeds, she's claiming she's too strong for that, so they just turned her into something colder and meaner.

"Look what you made me do" sounds like a pointed, tongue in cheek "this is what you asked for" as she holds a knife in the corner of your bedroom.

"...all I think about is karma...Maybe I got mine, but you'll all get yours"

"I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me
I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams
(Look what you made me do)"

But also it's T Swift so :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users