Taylor Swift

Source: DM october 2014
xL5n59p.jpg

Someone needs to tell Taylor that she'd look 10 times better if she improved her posture.

Actually it's really hard NOT to hunch sometimes being tall b/c 1) you slam your head on things (esp in heels) and 2 everyone is short around you and you attempt to look people in the eyes and it's really tough when their head is at your chest...

Yet b/c she's a celeb she should be better than us commoners and at least make an effort...especially b/c a tall woman standing up straight is much more beautiful...and, otherwise, hunching just changes from a bad habit to permanently being locked in like that.

Also, WOW, those boobs don't look natural...suspect looking perkiness...has TS really given into the pear shaped girl pressure of balancing out the top half...hmmmmm inquiring minds want to know...

Reactions: 1 user
I have the same posture, coming from years of wrong sitting etc AND I am not the most confident person, I assume it's the same with this girl. Morphing into Karlie has changed her look, now she is modern, chic, hip - but her body language/posture contradicts all that.

My, I have become such a hobby psychologist. :naughty::D

Someone needs to tell Taylor that she'd look 10 times better if she improved her posture.

Actually it's really hard NOT to hunch sometimes being tall b/c 1) you slam your head on things (esp in heels) and 2 everyone is short around you and you attempt to look people in the eyes and it's really tough when their head is at your chest...

Yet b/c she's a celeb she should be better than us commoners and at least make an effort...especially b/c a tall woman standing up straight is much more beautiful...and, otherwise, hunching just changes from a bad habit to permanently being locked in like that.

Also, WOW, those boobs don't look natural...suspect looking perkiness...has TS really given into the pear shaped girl pressure of balancing out the top half...hmmmmm inquiring minds want to know...

Oh where is the like button? Has she never heard the string of pearls out of the neck rule?

:lol: Taylor has split fashion styles. Sometimes she Karlie's twin while other times it appears she took her fashion advice from the american girl doll catalog
Haha. :lol: Couldn't agree more. I'm not a fan of her style. It's nice on dolls or young girls but I dunno I really don't like the whole doll style look that some celebs are doing now. They're older and it's like they want to look like they're still in elementary school.

What do you mean?
I probably should have elaborated, but I realised after my time limit to edit was up.

I personally find it irritating that she always has her arm perched on her forearm - it always looks awkward. I'm also really hormonal, so maybe I'm just being a massive bitch.

I personally find it irritating that she always has her arm perched on her forearm - it always looks awkward. I'm also really hormonal, so maybe I'm just being a massive bitch.

No you're not. You're right - she looks like a fucking idiot. Like those girls who proudly carry a Michael Kors bag, thinking it's a Chanel. :mclap:

Reactions: 1 users

I think she looks so good in this video! I saw it earlier today and my name is Taylor and this major douche I dated recently is named Sean so when I saw the tree carving I just about died :lol: I agree that she can look rather awkward and I don't think she's naturally pretty, but she does herself up well in terms of makeup at least. I think most would agree that she's gotten 640580x more attractive throughout her career. I think her body is nice, especially for a celebrity, and it seems that she's healthy but takes care of herself, but it's mostly natural for her because her weight is fairly consistent it seems.