Taylor Swift

she IS looking thinner esp in that Green Dress. I suspect that it is b/c it hides her thighs. Scroll back and find those high waisted shorts pics..EDIT: HERE THEY ARE...ehhhh that shows HER trouble zones. But good job hiding them TS. Now keep off the weight and don't follow Karlie's chunky example......

article-0-2169A66400000578-962_306x725.jpg
article-0-2169A69C00000578-704_634x881.jpg

hopefully just a bad angle/posture, but it looks like she has gained a bit -- and the kitten doesn't do enough to distract

Especially when you have your hair up you should be aware of your posture... Being tall and wearing heels is no excuse.

@Dominique brown-nosing means to be really nice to someone. but it is very over the top. some people do it to get higher in their job or be best friends with a popular girl. see? :)

and I swear Karlie and Taylor are best friends?

@Dominique brown-nosing means to be really nice to someone. but it is very over the top. some people do it to get higher in their job or be best friends with a popular girl. see? :)

and I swear Karlie and Taylor are best friends?[/QUOTE
Thank you!
I find both of them repulsive!! And super fake sweet gurls

Haha so true. She's no model but as least she's not a land whale. (the not a model was obvious by the posing though)
I agree in that she's not right for Vogue either, but we have to give her credit for her recent loss! I think she looks pretty good.

Her posture makes me want to throw something at her

My mom is ridiculously tall, and she used to hunch when she was a teen (14-15ish), because she hated her height. She was also super-skinny, and didn't like it. Then her doctor told her that "hunching just makes you look even taller and thinner than you are, but when a tall woman stands up straight she's the most beautiful woman in the room". My mom never hunched after that. Someone needs to tell Taylor that she'd look 10 times better if she improved her posture.

I agree in that she's not right for Vogue either, but we have to give her credit for her recent loss! I think she looks pretty good.
I wasn't disagreeing! She HAS been looking good lately. She's not a model, but she's quickly approaching that territory body-wise :)

The styling isn't helping her though (I know the new album is supposed to be 80s-ish)

I thought she'd been wearing push up bras, but this makes me think the boob job rumors were right
tumblr_nbgoeuLWz91qfoj4do1_500.jpg