Taylor Swift

It's so strange seeing Taylor next to someone taller. She's usually the giantess. Anyway, good for her. It's like she graduated from the Disney group and moved to the cool kids' table.

I think it is quite obviously Taylor is immitating Karlie. Karlie did not change, but Talyor morphs slowly into being her. That's a good think on the one hand because Taylor is less boring now than before. :rolleyes: On the other hand it creeps me out. Swift seems to be a creeper when it comes to relationships (with men) and now this...

I definitely percieve Taylor as creepy with relationships which is why I was inclined to believe the article about her being obsessed with karlie

how little self-esteem can you have aged 25, copying / morphing into your friend ? :wtf: Bitch simply isn't herself. It starts with a hair cut and next thing she is getting a copycat of KK's boyfriend ? Major creep.

I definitely percieve Taylor as creepy with relationships which is why I was inclined to believe the article about her being obsessed with karlie

It does seem like Karlie and Taylor are trying to morph into one creature :rolleyes:

I don't really get why Taylor gets sh*t for changing boyfriends often. She seems to change BFF more often :nervous:

Not sure if this makes me like Taylor more or Karlie less.

Por-Que-No-Los-Dos.jpg

I don't think she's capable of having stable relationships, she can't seem to keep a boyfriend of best friend for too long. It's so creepy that she's imitating Karlie though. I wonder if she'll write a breakup song about their friendship when it goes sour?

Taylor is not crazy tall, I've seen her in person, I'd say she's about 1.71 - 1.73. She's tall but not noticeably.

Frankly I think Taylor maybe borrowed Karlie's stylist or something because her style is very similar. If she is copying her/latching on to her that is creepy but it seems Karlie is fine with it? They look pretty chummy.

Although anything in media can be fabricated, for all we know this friendship was planned in a board meeting by a group of suits.

Taylor is tall, she's 1.80 (5'11) from what she said on her myspace blog way back in 2008 when I was 13 and loved her :oops: (must admit I still do Taylor Swift karaokes, super relieving :lol:)
I only noticed now where I saw Karlie's eyebrows before.... they have the same pointy eyebrows :run:

(Btw, this is going to end in some kind of funny disaster, when you have a friend that is too similar to you everything is so nice and cool in the beginning and then... boom! Skinny sabotages and competitions start, been there :lol:)

So I'm sitting in my bed reading People (PARTAYYY TIMEZ.....aka viral meningitis), and there's a short article on T Swift and her bffs: Sarah Hyland (from Modern Family), Gracie Gold (USA Olympic skater), Cara Delevigne, Lorde, Lily Aldridge, and Karlie.

I feel like this has to be some sort of PR thing. She is friends with a lot of "it girls", girls who have been mainstream throughout the year. I mean she's got all the venues: TV, VS (and some high fashion, idk how much Karlie counts for that), the Olympics, music, and a partyer (Cara).

I do think it's cool that Taylor seems to support other girls' her age, being her friend does get people a lot of exposure. I just find it interesting. And maybe a bit suspect.

So I'm sitting in my bed reading People (PARTAYYY TIMEZ.....aka viral meningitis), and there's a short article on T Swift and her bffs: Sarah Hyland (from Modern Family), Gracie Gold (USA Olympic skater), Cara Delevigne, Lorde, Lily Aldridge, and Karlie.

I feel like this has to be some sort of PR thing. She is friends with a lot of "it girls", girls who have been mainstream throughout the year. I mean she's got all the venues: TV, VS (and some high fashion, idk how much Karlie counts for that), the Olympics, music, and a partyer (Cara).

I do think it's cool that Taylor seems to support other girls' her age, being her friend does get people a lot of exposure. I just find it interesting. And maybe a bit suspect.

I've noticed this as well. She changes "bffs" like she changes her boyfriends.

I agree entirely, a lot of her friendships seem to enhance her publicity and then fall aside when a new It Girl comes along.
Also, take care of yourself, viral meningitis is no joke. I hope you get better soon! :kiss:

article-0-1E03B0B100000578-41_634x863.jpg
article-0-1E0397C400000578-497_306x866.jpg

she is looking pretty good

i think its interesting that everyone thinks that taylor is obsessed with karlie. taylor is way more famous and karlie seems more like a social climber imo

i dislike the both of them but karlie is just a tad more insufferable haha

article-0-1E03B0B100000578-41_634x863.jpg
article-0-1E0397C400000578-497_306x866.jpg

she is looking pretty good

i think its interesting that everyone thinks that taylor is obsessed with karlie. taylor is way more famous and karlie seems more like a social climber imo

i dislike the both of them but karlie is just a tad more insufferable haha

I agree with Karlie being insufferable.

I guess I see it as Swift latching onto Karlie because she seems to throw herself at any up & coming famous female, and Karlie fits that criteria.