Taylor Swift

peruviangirl

Banned
Banned
Brentwood Country Mart- Brentwood, CA- May 19, 2012
9svt6u.jpg
dpz5du.jpg
taylor-swift-place.jpg

She looks so much fatter in those shorts than she did today at the Billboards. And it's not like she's gained weight, cuz these pics from her wearing shorts are from yesterday-lol

xoxoadore

Worker Bee
you can tell she doesn't really work out, at least in my opinion, I just think she's naturally thin and eats normally but she's not toned at all

peruviangirl

Banned
Banned
you can tell she doesn't really work out, at least in my opinion, I just think she's naturally thin and eats normally but she's not toned at all
Yeah, I agree with you. In fact, she seems more like a model than a singer-lol

ama12608.jpg
Taylor%252BSwift%252B2010%252BAmerican%252BMusic%252BAwards%252BArrivals%252BNIBus2Mw7BSl.jpg

tumblr_lel0odiOL01qb86xno1_500.jpg

looks-do-tapete-vermelho-no-ama-2010-2.jpg
taylor_swift_silver_sparkly_mi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
I want to kidnap her stylist... She looks SO thin on red carpet and at events, but in the candid shots, she's really about as big as I am in the legs/arm area.

peruviangirl

Banned
Banned
I want to kidnap her stylist... She looks SO thin on red carpet and at events, but in the candid shots, she's really about as big as I am in the legs/arm area.
She's a pear shape, that's why-lol. Most of the weight she carries are in her hips and legs, although it's not like she has chunky legs or anything like that, it's just that they aren't that thin. She's quite bony and has very thin arms and almost no boobs, so when she wears dresses, that's why she looks so skinny. She's a naturally skinny girl who doesn't work out, it's pretty obvious-lol

Last edited by a moderator:
S

skinnyshopaholic1

Awh she looks so cute in those baby photos! She seems sweet.. I've always liked her

She's a pear shape, that's why-lol. Most of the weight she carries are in her hips and legs, although it's not like she has chunky legs or anything like that, it's just that they aren't that thin. She's quite bony and has very thin arms and almost no boobs, so when she wears dresses, that's why she looks so skinny. She's a naturally skinny girl who doesn't work out, it's pretty obvious-lol

X2.

skinny4ever

Banned
Banned
Legs are such a hard body part, I believe that working on them can change your life.

J

Jackie

She is hardly known in Russia so I don't really know her, but she seems nice. I find her quite pretty and I remember that when I first saw her I thought she was very thin but now I've seen the pics of her in a bikini..meh

E

elmas

I like her arms, and the way her spine is so visible in the bikini pictures.

Merri

Runt
Me too! She is so annoying, her voice, her face. I don't see how people could like her! As for her body.. she is thin, but not a nice shape. Bad posture too. Just unattractive.