Taylor Swift

She just keeps getting bigger. Pregnant, fat, both?
Screenshot at Mar 26 13-29-04.png
Screenshot at Mar 26 13-30-38.png

It could be the boyfriend effect/relationship-related weight gain. Relationship or not, it's time to reevaluate your habits when you look fatter than the already average-sized model and when your waistline is beginning to resemble that of your football player boyfriend.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
It could be the boyfriend effect/relationship-related weight gain. Relationship or not, it's time to reevaluate your habits when you look fatter than the already average-sized model and when your waistline is beginning to resemble that of your football player boyfriend.
Another unhinged take from me but this is the real gamble with dating a big/ masculine guy. If we accept that most women want to be smaller/ more delicate than their partner and you date someone who is fine boned or more petitie you work really hard to stay skinny so you can't effectively share skinny jeans with your boyfriend. But when your bf is a 6'6" 250lbs moose you think you're still tiny by comparison, even when edging into elephant territory. Unfortunately, she's not looking that tiny even next to him....

Reactions: 6 users
Another unhinged take from me but this is the real gamble with dating a big/ masculine guy. If we accept that most women want to be smaller/ more delicate than their partner and you date someone who is fine boned or more petitie you work really hard to stay skinny so you can't effectively share skinny jeans with your boyfriend. But when your bf is a 6'6" 250lbs moose you think you're still tiny by comparison, even when edging into elephant territory. Unfortunately, she's not looking that tiny even next to him....

I lovvve big guys, the size contrast is ❤️‍🔥 :naughty:. Could never date a small guy. Plus even though I'm tall I always thought of it like "he makes me look even thinner". But I'm embarrassed to admit I never thought about it the other way, that the size difference might encourage me to be lazier. New anxiety unlocked 🔓

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 7 users
But I'm embarrassed to admit I never thought about it the other way, that the size difference might encourage me to be lazier. New anxiety unlocked 🔓
I'm positive you've never been considered lazy in your life, I can just tell. For the rest of us mortals, there are thin guys....

• Love
Reactions: 2 users