Taylor Momsen

S

Skinny2012

What do you think of Taylor Momsen? I know she tends to wear way too much eyeliner and leaves her trousers at home instead, but I think she's pretty skinny (at least in the pictures I found).

Taylor-Momsen-for-Material-Girl-Lookbook-050810-6.jpg

taylor-momsen-took-skinny.jpg

taylor-momsens-red-look-on-the-red-carpet.jpg

tumblr_l3oiddKKQV1qc8aibo1_500.jpg

taylor-momsen-fhm-march-2012-3.jpg

She is really too much sometimes, but i totally like her :wtf: she has amazing collar bones and legs!

I totally love her, especially her LEGS!!! so long and skinny!!!!

I loved loved loved her in earlier seasons of Gossip Girls before she went goth - she used to wear a lot less eyeliner and more natural make up. I still think she's pretty with her current style though. Beautiful body + style

Yeah, I definitely like her more from her GG days. She was such a cute babe:p

I saw some recent pics of her, and she seems to be not that skinny anymore.
Anyway she looked great.
I don´t mind the raccoon-eyes, actually I like that look and I think, it´s better to be something strangely special than a plain Jane or a blonde wannabe. Her look is surprisingly special in the place where she grew up and lives.
Her legs are really great, indeed.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, she gained weight, but at her lowest point her weight dropped to 114 pounds on a 5'7''.5 frame= 172 cm. Wearing those high heals makes her legs look longer and thinner :rolleyes:

Not so cute anymore....

Gulp... *cough cough* hahahahaha... oh lord, words can't express my reaction.
How can she walk in those heels without falling down!? I'd def be dead by now, or have multiple fractures :wtf:

Yes, she gained weight, but at her lowest point her weight dropped to 114 pounds on a 5'7''.5 frame= 172 cm. Wearing those high heals makes her legs look longer and thinner :rolleyes:

Actually i don't think so, those are almost my stats which is ridiculous, I surely don't look as skinny as her (though of course i'd love to) :grin: anyway, maybe they added a few pounds to her weight? I mean, after all she's a role model for younger girls and all that...:rolleyes:

Actually i don't think so, those are almost my stats which is ridiculous, I surely don't look as skinny as her (though of course i'd love to) :grin: anyway, maybe they added a few pounds to her weight? I mean, after all she's a role model for younger girls and all that...:rolleyes:

Well, you know that people are looking way thinner if they're wearing high heels
Look at this pics, were she isn't wearing high heels

taylor-momsen-gossip-girl-goner.jpg

24069c8d9bc22bd74580e87d233e8176.jpg

She definitely used to be skinny. I was actually gonna post about her.

But now her style is just tacky & awkward, as if she was dressed by a blind hooker or something. Really unfit!

taylor-momsen-opera-01.jpg

taylor-momsen-ysl-roady-2.jpg

taylor-momsen-fashion-rocks-2008-03.jpg

TaylorMomsen.jpg

tumblr_lklfbfD4KQ1qjxctto1_400.jpg

The picture posted by Serene are just...wow!
Well I'm not a huge fan of her, but... what a pair of legs! :)

I think she is hot. I think she looks best when she is in her super skinny stages because she looks so tall. I am not a huge fan of her hooker dresses but when she is pretty relaxed she looks amazing. Gotta love her DGAF attitude too.

She definitely used to be skinny. I was actually gonna post about her.

But now her style is just tacky & awkward, as if she was dressed by a blind hooker or something. Really unfit!

taylor-momsen-ysl-roady-2.jpg

This outfit is pretty good.